Sign in to follow this  
Dig4tal

Radiation in vigor

Radiation is invisible you can't see it smell it or taste it.. 

So why the hell does my screen get blurred up inside radiation. 

Please fix it

• Like 1

And please remove the noise..  it's impossible to listen at other players walking around with this noise !!

It’s just a game mechanic you’d soon miss it when you suddenly up and die without warning to radiation I admit though once your fully in it the noise should be somewhat reduced but that’s part of the nessesity I guess to get out. If your waiting around still when the radiation hits your going too slow. Prompt exits and aggression play a part at the end of encounters 

Its a game, calm down. you cant take 5 bullets to the chest and take an antibiotic and be perfectly ok can you? but you like that part of it don't you? why everybody so mad at the game. lol if you're camping while xposed to the radiation trying to spot other players,  you're probably going to die. remember, other players exposed are experiencing the same effects so stop worrying about it. 

Not invisible, hence why your screen goes blurry and fuzzy..so you can see that you’re being irradiated.

which, in theory, is waaaay more of a heads-up than you’d get irl sooo..nice of them to at least give us a notification that we’re close to death