khaosmatical

How to remove or hide items from mods using Scope=x?

Hi everyone I'm just getting back into scripting/configging after a really long break and my first objective is to make a config file to alter some armour values (which I've done) but also I'd like to remove or hide some items that are added from mods. For example we've got duplicate weapons (or there are 'worse' versions) which aren't needed but mainly a lot of clutter items from some mods that don't have a use for my group. The primary goal is to remove them from any form of arsenal but if it also removes them from the editor then it's also a plus, i.e. place-able items or weapon cargo.

So is it possible and how would I go about it? I have tried to search it up on here, the wiki and google but the only results I can find all regard removing items from arsenal crates or removing items from units. I want to remove or hide items entirely if possible, especially from the main menu virtual arsenal.

Any help or examples would be greatly appreciated! I apologise if this has been answered somewhere else, I must not be searching for the right thing!

*edit* Scope=x was the command I was trying to remember, just now trying to work out how to apply it.

scope = 2;    // 2 = class is available in the editor; 1 = class is unavailable in the editor, but can be accessed via a macro; 0 = class is unavailable (and used for inheritance only).
scopeCurator = 2;   // 2 = class is available in Zeus; 0 = class is unavailable in Zeus.
scopeArsenal = 2;   // 2 = class is available in the Virtual Arsenal; 0 = class is unavailable in the Virtual Arsenal.

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma_3_Characters_And_Gear_Encoding_Guide