NacjoFarmer

[SP] WW2 Operation Nomad: Spaghetti Airport - Hidden&Dangerous 2 Remake

975A57FF52F1E2D0AEC9802F08DFD4B1004E1E8B

Africa, 1942. The Allies are moving into counteroffensive. Our goal is to capture Hans Schumann, who will visit the Italian-German airport. By the way, we will destroy all planes at the airport - after all, we, SAS, are the best at it.

Task: Your task is to capture Hans Schumann - adjutant of Erwin Rommel. In the near future he will visit the Italian-German airport. It's a chance for us to take him prisoner. While at the airport, destroy all planes. This will facilitate the task for our boys. Try to surprise the enemy. You can blow up the tank with fuel to distract him. Search the entire airport, destroy all resistance and find Schumann. He can't die. Destroy all planes at the airport as well. After the action, evacuate using a jeep or other vehicle.

Mission have:
-Original soundtrack from H&D2
-Fully of details airport from H&D2, reproduced as much as possible in Arma 3
-Provides 1.5-2 hours of gameplay
-No bugs (I tested this mission many times to eliminate potential errors)

LINK: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1958961914

Spoiler

0035817AB688F77FEBDC9F48C61C059B078E0BB0

D142977A863A35E88844F227DA1EE2EDD6F098C0

3D86915F697E4CA85C5D7F68B60741A1DDD144EB

C39F17C55568D5C570BD1FDCA6F9EF57FC5582FD

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Super stoked to check this out! Thank you for bringing one of my nerd wishes to life!

• Thanks 1

@h34dup Thanks! A mission created from a H&D2 fan, for H&D2 fans 🙂 . More scenarios will appear in the future. I plan to create all H&D2 missions, but it will require tens or hundreds of hours spent in the editor but I don't have much time so I think I should do it for a year.. I will also gladly play your H&D2 mission! Best Regards!

P.S. I would be happy if you as a H&D2 fan assess whether it is in the spirit of the original 😉 

• Thanks 1

@NacjoFarmer Any chance that you could convert some of your SP missions into COOP? IIRC the H&D2 originals were also COOP right?

@domokun I have never played and never created COOP/MP missions so I don't know how build it. And probably many scripts and triggers will not working in multi game 😕 

HI, the massi ww2 units was removed from workshop, and nowhere to find it on the internet. So many of your H&D2 remake missions(mainly involved with Italian force) are unable to play now