The Dillweed

I need a devs answer

Which means the devs don't care about cheating. They even encourage cheating by letting players quickly open other players profiles in the pre encounter screen.

Btw, devs do not answer questions. They simply don't care for us players, which is totally obvious by now.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, TuRb0235 said:

Which means the devs don't care about cheating. They even encourage cheating by letting players quickly open other players profiles in the pre encounter screen.

Btw, devs do not answer questions. They simply don't care for us players, which is totally obvious by now.

Thats incorrect. @TuRb0235 Also, you may want to have a read our rules and guidelines (see my signature)

In particular, the portion regarding: 

Any material which constitutes defamation, harassment, abuse or slander, towards developers, staff or users, is strictly prohibited

Get good and just keep playing. Its a game. If you die you die. Load in the next one. I don't ever really have a problem running into teams on solos. Happens every now and then but just try to outsmart them or get lost. Catch one with their back turned. Listen to their location. One of my biggest concerns is only being able to hold two primary weapons. So many guns left on the field... 🤪 Also being a threat should show a red circle  on the map giving the area of your location, not a direct homing beacon painting a target on your head. Don't even have enough time to loot....

46 minutes ago, Th3Truth said:

Or maybe I’m just not seeing that fellows horrible abusive kryptek message and missed it

That is the case. Because as usual, abusive posts get hidden. Which also happened here.

I don’t feel I’m being slanderous or defaming or harassing or any of those things when I say that as a customer and forum user I don’t feel like I am important to the devs and owners of this title. And after going through quite a few threads I see one dev response and then a reprimand for talking bad about devs. I further feel that I am not important to the business owners and devs. If you go through comments on here and YouTube and xbox posts you’ll see a LOT of the customer base feels the same. 

Hi Hham,

I feel your frustration. The initial response you received was particularly unhelpful and could in no way be considered as an official statement on BI's policy regarding teaming.

I have made suggestions previously to combat teaming in solos, but they require policing, and therefore some resource on behalf of BI to establish time limited bans etc. Therefore I don't think it's a goer as it introduces an unnecessary overhead that should really be prevented at the gaming level.

How? I don't know. It seems to me the game relies on the integrity of the players, and if some outlanders decide teaming helps them to progress quicker, enjoy more kills etc or for any other reason. Then I don't think it can be stopped technically.

Would it really help if BI announced through Pyrit or any other official channel, that BI considers teaming in solo mode cheating. I don't think so without any deterrent attached to the announcement.

I think as a confirmed solo outlander, I just have to get on with it and employ my current avoidance tactics when I suspect teamers are in the lobby, and to be honest, that is not often enough at the moment to diminish my enjoyment.

13 hours ago, Oldninja said:

I think as a confirmed solo outlander, I just have to get on with it and employ my current avoidance tactics when I suspect teamers are in the lobby, and to be honest, that is not often enough at the moment to diminish my enjoyment.

OldNinja couldn't have said it better. I actually enjoy getting to bust up teamers. they aren't that good anyways, just saying. yeah ill probably lose my stuff but o well, its just stuff. In all my life of playing video games, I have never ever felt that I actually matter to the developers or owners of a video game.... I have no need or want, to matter to them. Its a video game.... They didn't make the game for me nor did I ask/pay them to make the game for me. So I have no say or some sort of self fabricated entitlement to gripe and complain and demand answers or results. They produced a product that I chose to buy, yes during the game preview. Most of yall got the game for FREE! Its good they are open to suggestions and feedback but dang. What the heck is wrong with all you people now a days. People loosing themselves cause a couple 9 year olds are working together.  Yall ever seen the old video of the grown kid having a temper tantrum and trying to shove the remote up his bum? That's what I imagine all you people who cant live with the outcome of this game to be like. Geez chill TF out. Go roleplay in roblox or something. GTFOH! Go crap your pants and call your mom. 

BTW if anybody wants to team up later and wreck some people lmk. ive donated 5k food  =]

There are many developers that are interactive and listen to the player base. Many games have made many changes to games because the players gave feedback. And it’s just good business. If I as a paying customer don’t like the product then I won’t recommend it or won’t continue to put money into it. Even people who didn’t buy early access are putting money into the game by way of crowns. Heck that’s their whole goal to make money. Make the players unhappy and they won’t play, won’t stream, won’t pay, and devs don’t make money. It is erroneous and rude to assume or accuse that unhappy customers are raging temper tantrum children sticking remotes up their butts. Besides, I never commented about teaming. I think it’s cheap but unstoppable as a practice. Best case right now is reporting as cheating through Xbox live if it matters that much to you. Solo teaming people are basically bullies. But that is real world and would be applicable to the storyline of post apocalyptic so there’s that argument for it. 

On 1/3/2020 at 8:36 AM, TuRb0235 said:

I will actually give credit for one thing so far and that’s the sizeable exp increase for the battlepass I know people wanna tip on em and for many issues the situation hasn’t yet been sorted but community pushback will yet save the day. 

As for the topic of “cheating” I don’t feel it’s cheating as such rather it’s unsporting. I feel this could be somewhat offset if signal detector could be limited somehow as I’ve seen mentioned in other posts. That would reduce teaming a bit if it had a longer cooldown or one use per person but larger exp bonus maybe. Idk I’m in between on that front I like teaming once in a while but that’s only cause I want this pass done quick seeing as I ain’t getting the money back I spent getting it while others have a free pass. 

So many new players do not understand what this game is about. Guess they never played Dayz or game like the EFT on PC. These games do not have set of rules other than obviously do not exploit and hack. Would not hurt anyone if they add curtain text or guide lines screen on to the game and make you read it when you start the game first time.

• Like 1

Im all for feedback and suggestions. this game has come a LONG way and im glad for that. But even with all the input, devs are still gonna do what they think best or what they want to do. I just find it amusing that people go outta their way to create accounts to whine and tell everybody how much they hate this game cause they couldn't loot a bush or someone destroyed a crate. but yet they keep playing it. Leave the devs, staff, BI alone already. Nobody is out harrasing your parents about how much of a disappointment you are have they? People straight bullying themselves. I don't like this game but imma keep playing it so I get even more mad. 😂🤣

I come here for information on the game and stay for the entertainment. Good luck out there.

A good rule of thumb I use is, i always play the maps that have a handful of players. The big maps have too much of a chance of steamers and the loot is low. Does it get boring doing the same couple maps? Maybe but if I feel bored I just go on the random choice or hop on a different game. I've also noticed the smaller the map and amount of people, the more chance of pvp. Usually in the big maps I very rarely see anyone. In the smaller maps its blatantly obvious if you have teamers in the match. I've also had people message me and ask to team or invite to voice chat, I just deny. If that causes them to seek me out, good luck for them because I shoot first and ask questions later type player. Let's be really honest as well....the teamers lean on someone spamming signal detector, so when it goes off be aware of your area and the sound or colors. Most are terrible at the game and are easy to bait, but there are times you will get good teamers or overwhelmed, hopefully you recognize names and use insurance next time you see them.

Are these ideal ways to stop teamers? Not really but attacking the developers isnt a good way to try and get a tricky issue resolved.  If it continues to happen multiple games, I quit for the night and play something else. Honestly the way to fix it somewhat is to remove the signal locator or limit usage. But that also ruins a solo player strategy so it's really a tough decision to figure out. The way to fix it isnt to attack developers but you can make posts and let them know about how often it is and why it's an issue and they will look into it. Attacking or shitting on them makee them more likely to not care or understand what you are feeling. 

• Like 1

@Terry Moore

YES!!! well said. BI has done a good job cause people keep playing. Tarkov is PC only right now and its requires a little too much time and investment per match. Vigor is just right if you ask me. In and out 10-15 minutes. instant satisfaction or death and reload. Yes it has its little bugs and what not but nothing to keep me from playing. Except the stupid Thompson.... geez I loose gun fights to that thing more than any other and when I use it it shoots macaroni noodles or something. anyways,  nothing more satisfying than killing a band of teamers. whether it be joining their party and meeting up, which I turned my gun on them, so fun not gonna lie, thought I was going to have to get my ears checked after all the screaming. Or outplaying them on the field. love catching 2-3 of them surrounding the house im in, listening to their footsteps and emotes, definitely not shooting eachother and once I catch them and pick them off one by one the last one usually runs for it. soon follows a invite to party or hate mail. occasionally a GG or nice shot. 

Protecting cheats by removing valid comments rather predictable and proves ones point.

You can see his stripes but you know he's clean
Oh don't you see what I mean

I suggested many times in official discord too. Party chat should be disabled if you are joining a solo game. In that way teamers cannot comunicate. Good luck hunting using emotes. Problem solved.