William Grover

8th shock troops battalion is recruiting (arma3 optre)

8th Shock Troopers Battalion

We are looking for new recruits to join our rank of The UNSC's finest Marines the O.D.S.T.
We are a tactical milsim group who have fun but also are serious when in mission. We welcome any to join our ranks.
feel free to send me a message or one of the 8thSTB recruitment members to get yourself into the grinder feet first.

1. must be mature and 16 years of age due to our use of language
2. you must have a working mic
3. must be able to attend weekly ops and if you cant just post a loa form in our discord (simply just telling us your not gonna be there)
4. you will be expected to have knowlege of ace and how ace works aswell as medical cause we use advanced medical.
5. be able to listen to orders and work as a team
6. we do have pilot slots so if your a fly boy your more then welcome to join(must pass a hornet trial period)
7. we have op times on friday and saturdays and sometimes weekdays but the latter are the important ones at 7pm est and 6pm pst
we have several classes to choose from aswell assualter, rifleman, autorifleman, A.T.Trooper, Sarc, Demolitions, radio op, scout, and element leader(must be qualified)  
 we want to have fun but also be in a serious manner in ops so if this sounds good to you feel free to join us on the discord and teamspeak
Teamspeak ID 108.174.62.130
https://discord.gg/x7DmMP

I would like to join. The discord invite is expired though would like a new one. My discord is Xonic2005#6875