Sign in to follow this  
Victim_913

Road as object gone

I made an island with a city from scratch. While building the city, I did not know where I wanted roads yet. So I created library just like regular objects and I used some of the roads all over my map just as a reference so I knew how wide to make my streets. After most of the city was finished I took a break. i messed around with other map ideas without changing anything that i can think of. But when i came back to my city I can no longer see my roads. They are there and i can see them highlighted in bulldozer and TB but no textures in bulldozer.

I did not create shapes or anything like official roads. I didn't plan on actual roads being put in until near the end. S right now they are strictly objects but i can no longer see them.

I do have view roads and view shapes and all the regular things for roads but tb has no roads in it. Which is the way i wanted it.

Of course i could just skip to making real roads but id rather learn how to fix whatever it is so that i can avoid future issues.

Also decals are gone too. I had a ton of those white line decals for parking spots etc. Those are gone too. The only other thing from my "roads_F" that actually still work are the sidewalks.

You can see what i mean with the arrows. again, i don't need real roads just yet, but it might be tied to it. But i need the decals for sure.

Thanks

nostreet1.png

nostreet2.png

nostreet3.png

I found the problem. Using the atlas tutorial I had added an editorsqs in same forlder as userconfig. Deleteing the sqs cleared up the issue.