Riley Wilton

Adding a less rural map.

I have been playing vigor for a rather short time, but the first thing that I noticed was that there were no big cities. I think cities would be a good addition to vigor. Or at least some less rural places. Who else agrees?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

It certainly makes sense that in a post apocalyptic world there would be war ravaged cities to explore and loot.

Good call Riley.

• Like 1

Just to continue this thread. It would offer the opportunity to stock up on consumables and chemicals from pharmacies, nails, wire etc from hardware stores, fertilizer from garden centres, fuel from petrol stations etc etc.

Even weapons and ammo from gun stores. Could be a quite interesting addition.

• Like 3

On 1/5/2020 at 6:45 PM, Oldninja said:

Just to continue this thread. It would offer the opportunity to stock up on consumables and chemicals from pharmacies, nails, wire etc from hardware stores, fertilizer from garden centres, fuel from petrol stations etc etc.

Even weapons and ammo from gun stores. Could be a quite interesting addition.

Good Idea ^

A destroyed city or some industrial area. But more buildings.

I would like a map with a very big building, like a commercial center or a factory. Verticality with 3 or 4 levels. Many rooms.

Big enough to see all the teams going inside it, using different entrances. It could be a good nightmare.

A Norwegian version of Stalingrad sounds cool.  But not sure it mixes well with the overall lore - like if a city got nuked you wouldn't be able to go in for like decades without the right equipment.  I think the whole Vigor vibe is you can suspend disbelief enough to think that post-limited nuke-apocalypse living in the more remote areas might be doable.  But game-play wise, it definitely sounds dope.