[evo] dan

Making an object have the "load" option activated

Hi,

I've got an object that I would like to be able to be loaded into a nearby ViV capable unit. Is there an option for the config to activate this automatically and then handle it for me like with some of the cars, or do I have to create a scripted solution to load it in via add action?

I'm using the ThingX Class for this.

{ class Cargo { parachuteClass = B_Parachute_02_F; // Type of parachute used when dropped in air. When empty then parachute is not used. parachuteHeightLimit = 40; // Minimal height above terrain when parachute is used. canBeTransported = 1; // 0 (false) / 1 (true) dimensions[] = {"BBox_1_1_pos", "BBox_1_2_pos"}; // Memory-point-based override of automatic bounding box }; };

No formatting sorry I'm on my phone. Found here :

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma_3_Vehicle_in_Vehicle_Transport

don't know if it works for thingX though.

2 hours ago, Mr H. said:

{ class Cargo { parachuteClass = B_Parachute_02_F; // Type of parachute used when dropped in air. When empty then parachute is not used. parachuteHeightLimit = 40; // Minimal height above terrain when parachute is used. canBeTransported = 1; // 0 (false) / 1 (true) dimensions[] = {"BBox_1_1_pos", "BBox_1_2_pos"}; // Memory-point-based override of automatic bounding box }; };

No formatting sorry I'm on my phone. Found here :

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma_3_Vehicle_in_Vehicle_Transport

don't know if it works for thingX though.

Copied the code into the config.cpp, game gave me an error when placing the object of "No Entry 'model.cfg/cfgmodels/evo_oil_barrel.sectioninherit.

Didn't give me the option to load it.

Dunno if its related but I couldn't binarize it for some reason, just ended up packing it so i'm not sure if that could be doing it. Kept giving me an error code of -1073740791 and saying binarize task failed, even when I deleted that piece of code so I have no idea whats going on with the addon builder.

Ok, I've rebooted the PC and reexported the model as it was causing the error it seems.

I can load the barrel into the back of the Xian, but I have to use scripting in the editor to get it to be loaded in, the unload works correctly from the vehicle however.