Sign in to follow this  
Matt Hejl

Random gun not shooting

So it's random, but sometimes the gun just stops shooting.  I'm ranting about it right now because it just happened.  Waited a guy out, he had no idea...came running out of house, shot 3 bullets....all connected, but then wouldn't shoot (suomi).  He took a second to find me, and did and killed me.

He became a threat, so I would have had a ton of loot.

Happened to me this morning with my ADR, I bust through the door while the guy is mid reload only for the ADR to stop firing all of a sudden and he reloads to shot me dead.

Controller throwing material for sure...

Matt,

quit belly-aching about the gun jamming..sheesh it's only loot!!

You sound like a brat, like you have always got what you want and when you dont, you just throw a titty baby fit.

Just having a little light hearted fun using your own words Matt. Please don't take this reply seriously.

• Like 1

I saw this same problem last days, and yesterday the 1st January it was terrible.

It was as if the game did not support information, which was the movement of characters and the movement of gunfire.

A bit like in the scene from Tarantino's movie: Pulp Fiction (A miracle)

Sometimes it was in a house corridor, me and the opponent facing each other have fired all our bullets until emptying our magazines and either no one is dead.

Or the one who fired the second killed the one who fired first, (as in western spaghetti movies)

Happens to me all the time.  However only seems to be when using auto.  Switched to single shot and that works better but is annoying.  

On 1/1/2020 at 11:23 AM, Oldninja said:

Matt,

quit belly-aching about the gun jamming..sheesh it's only loot!!

You sound like a brat, like you have always got what you want and when you dont, you just throw a titty baby fit.

Just having a little light hearted fun using your own words Matt. Please don't take this reply seriously.

You savage you...

Glad you took it the right way....... Respect.

On 1/4/2020 at 5:49 PM, Oldninja said:

Glad you took it the right way....... Respect.

Yea, not stop belly-aching about free passes and solo-teaming.  HEHE.  I dont care, really.  I dont get all worked up.  I do get worked up when I am in a game with tons of loot and my freaking gun wont shoot though!

ha.

We need to play together sometime.  When do you play?  As in USA time?

Least you fine gentlemen don’t hard crash mid fight 😂 granted post update that we just got but I have many hilarious clips lol