Kantapon

layers.cfg error??

Ok. Few things :)

when posting configs. Don’t post them via a screenshot. Post them with pastebin. It makes it so much easier when helping. 

Next. I believe your original post said “the terrain texture will show up in Buldozer after press "OK" in mapframe  properties right?
If yes, i have a problem my textures doesn't show.
If no, how to make it show up”

that makes it a lot easier to understand then your edited post above which is just links and no explanation of what is going on. 

At at first glance the configs look ok however going on the original post once you input the configs you have to export the texture tiles but selecting in your case 6 textures per cell and convert the exported png files to paa files. 

See pmcwiki for how to do that via a batch converter. 

• Confused 1

sorry but this the way to make the layers.cfg generate right.

And i already read how to convert png2paa but i don't understand how to create .bat

ok.

take a look at that picture i linked to. you need to make sure the path to your layer config is correct.make sure each one of those check boxes is checked off along with the "6 materials per cell (arma 2)"...i know it says arma 2 but that is the correct one unless you are using a satellite normal map..which you are not..so don't worry about that now.

next you see the arrow with the *  next to it..that one you have a choice. you can either select it and let buldozer convert the pngs to paa files for you(which takes forever) or uncheck it and just let terrain builder export the pngs then you can use a batch converter and convert the files yourself which is faster as you can run multiple instances of the program.

https://imgur.com/a/zsf4560

see this link for how to create the .bat file 

https://pmc.editing.wiki/doku.php?id=arma3:terrain:convert-layers-png-fast

also i answer you here rather than PM in case anyone else has this issue they can read here to solve.

Is the file in the correct location?

how did you set up the p drive?

can you post a screen shot of the file path

45 minutes ago, m1lkm8n said:

Is the file in the correct location?

how did you set up the p drive?

can you post a screen shot of the file path

The Pat: This PC\System Reserved (p:)\KANTA\Torania\source\layers.cfg

Sounds like you may not have your p drive set up correctly. The path should be:

P:\your path\to project

25 minutes ago, m1lkm8n said:

Sounds like you may not have your p drive set up correctly. The path should be:

P:\your path\to project

So how to make it corrects.😩

It’s okay now i just redo everything and every step from start. The problem come from Arma 3 tool. I uninstalled the program and delete the drive and redo it again. It works now.

• Like 1