The Dillweed

Crowns too expensive

Congrats. Nobody ever upgrades the crate now because you have become too greedy. Obviously if you lower the price more will be sold. And guess what? It doesn't cost you anything at all to do that. So we all just think you are stupid for being this greedy. That's why we don't buy crowns. Take my advice. Just try lowering the price. What is the worst that can happen? Seriously? You not gonna have enough fake digital currency to feed your family? That's hot BS

• Like 1

I don't spend $100 on a free game. I spend 100 dollars on groceries. I'm talking about the lower priced packages. They give you nothing for your money. Believe it or not most people don't wanna spend $100 just to get a decent amount of crowns. I would love to spend $10 or $20 but it's not even worth it cause a decent lobby is basically $5. Yeah sure I wanna pay $5 every game. No that is hot BS. And yes you have to pay in order to get a crate because no one else will. I'm not a streamer. I don't do this for living. I do it for fun. And in the state the game is. It's a lot less fun.

• Like 1

I agree with this. 60 crowns for insurance is expensive also. Should be 10 crowns and so should upgrading loot and the crate. 6000 crowns is currently £83.49 which is far too much considering you cannot buy crates or materials or shelter upgrades with this