Sign in to follow this  
Civilian5902

Teams teaming

I know, I just copy a recent thread, but I feel it requiers more and more.

The problem is in the duo mode, especially on Gronteim valley. The problem is that in more than 50% of the games I play with my friend, we have to fight 2 vs 4, sometimes 2 vs 5. It's unplayable.

Too many players manage to be at least 4 in the same game. So tell me:

How we are suppose to fight when one player spam the antenna, 4 times, 5 times, while 3 or 4 other players are comin straight to our position, by north, south, east and west ?

We can sometimes recognize them. They take the same skin. They all boost the game, 600% and gold crate (or more). Sometimes a player may find a random guy, I dont know, because he kill his mate, becoming a blue threat. And that blue threat go peacefully to the safe, while FOUR OTHERS PLAYERS are checking around the house, looking for my friend and I.   

CHEATERS.

"No" they said. "Find some friends" they said. And they use big words we find in game, "make some friends, meet some outlanders".

I love that bullshit. Cheaters don't know to play video games anymore. They blind themself by finding some chitty excuses, as they don't even realise that I have friends: I play DUO. Stupid troll.

Do we have any solution ? Do we have ? As we can see it's just normal now. One player make a ticket "hi, I'm looking for 5 players to play VIGOR".

I want to read one of you, cheaters, defending your stupid position, and your stupid excuses.  

To Bohemian: What do you think about it ? How you aware of that ? Is there any solution ? Maybe the matchmaking ? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

They thing :

- 2 vs 2 no body paid for loot or other 

- 6 vs 2 : 6 player paid for loot and other

so Dev love Teaming 🙂 the game turn broken! No challenge, no skill ... just looking for the most easier way for win like a children -_- 

i hope and wish the Dev’s and the TeamUper will be Ban

On 12/24/2019 at 4:01 PM, Civilian5902 said:

I know, I just copy a recent thread, but I feel it requiers more and more.

9) Do not cross-post

Do not post duplicate threads in more than one forum simply to get an answer quicker or to draw more attention to your post.

This includes copying recent threads.