ArmaPlayer_

Arma III Sync and the Workshop

Hi. Is there any way to sync or "connect" the Steam Workshop to the Arma III Sync? I mean, is there any way to make the files I subscribe to on Steam appear on my Arma III Sync?

I ask because my launcher does not open (I've literally tried everything ... I'll wait for the next update) and I'm very lazy to have to download and add the mods manually. Thank you in advance.

(sorry if there is any fault, I have translated it with the Google translator)

I don`t think cause some unit use arma 3 sync to avoid mod update issue few minutes before an event, so the mod on your arma 3 sync are synced to the server of your team, and its not possible to sync a private server mod list version and steamworkshop version (for exemple if there an RHS update on the workshop and not on the server)

If you are a group admin and use less than 30 mod just avoid arma 3 sync and use A3 launcher, A3 launcher work great if the group admin are not lazy and keep up to date the mod list from the worshop on the server.

In ArmA3Sync -> Addon Option Panel -> add path to [something]\Arma 3\!Workshop (hidden folder)

Thus you will have Steam addons into ArmA3Sync