Sign in to follow this  
FSPilot

Operation flashpoint: lifeless?

Pretty nice,

But it gotta be an old interview, isn't it? The OFP screens there show maximum 1.46, probably the demo of OFP, look at the radio menu, "Get out" and "Get in".

Yeah I forgot to mention, it's an old article, I just found it today because I was looking for Seventh's music.

Still, interesting read. Especially the bit about lifeless.

Yeah great stuff smile.gif

I still dont quite get it, is it THE same Seventh that are/where making OFP:Vietnam?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">We went to No.1 on the Australian Music charts Hit Squad in June 1999 and won Triple J Unearthed in May 2000.<span id='postcolor'>

hehe

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FSPilot @ Jan. 15 2003,04:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">OFP: Vietnam?  Never heard of it.<span id='postcolor'>

Search The FAQ for "operation vietnam". Same Seventh.

However, Seventh is employed by BIS' Aussie office, which is believed to be a major contributor to the upcoming Independence Lost expansion.

The link on your site is either broken or old.  Either way it's a dead link. tounge.gif

Yeah this is why I usually try not to get excited about mods.  They promise a really cool game but hardly ever deliver.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FSPilot @ Jan. 15 2003,08:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The link on your site is either broken or old.  Either way it's a dead link. tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Unfortunately, that's the point. sad.gif

The memories... that green flash smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SFG @ Jan. 15 2003,22:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The memories... that green flash smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

More memories. smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Jan. 15 2003,22:15)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SFG @ Jan. 15 2003,22:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The memories... that green flash smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

More memories. smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

crazy.gif

That forum really makes me apriciate what we got here, jeez confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hovmand @ Jan. 16 2003,02:04)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">That forum really makes me apriciate what we got here, jeez  confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

On the contrary! Back then, all the moderators here were mere mortals. tounge.gif

Oh how the times have changed wink.gif

That OFPN FAQ brings back some good ol memories. The many hours we forced poor Araon to answer our questions back then. The fantastic new developments, like being able to totally walk around in the forests instead of just the first 50 meters ( !!! ), or being able to switch position while in a vehicle. The planning of Battalion + size MP games. The constant banning of Quill from the IRC channel, and the resulting 10 hour dramas where he was proving his innocense biggrin.gif

Ah those were the days kids smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sith @ Jan. 17 2003,08:21)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Oh how the times have changed wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

What you doing up this time of the afternoon! tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">That OFPN FAQ brings back some good ol memories.<span id='postcolor'>

Useless rinky-dinky thingy. tounge.gif

Ahh, those were the days that I was so engrossed in OFP itself that I didn't even bother with OFP forums. At one point I don't think I played anything but OFP for almost a month. Of course, then these damn forums sucked me in, and I haven't been able to stop giving my misguided opinions to people I don't know ever since crazy.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sith @ Jan. 17 2003,07:21)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The many hours we forced poor Araon to answer our questions back then.<span id='postcolor'>

I still do that biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif