The Matmus

Flashpoint Nostalgia Project part one : Everon 1995 - Released! (Version 1.4)

i guess i will try to convert the Campaign into RCWC since they got the equipment of the FIA with some western tanks but they use by FIA and probably some ColdWar Vibes

and about the russians i will probably use the camo from the 90s

• Like 1

By the way, can someone make this mod in the version of ARMA 3? If possible. I know 1985 and Red Hammer has been.

2 hours ago, KZMW said:

By the way, can someone make this mod in the version of ARMA 3? If possible. I know 1985 and Red Hammer has been.

you mean RCWC ? well if you mean RCWC then basically the main focus of RCWC mod is mostly ACWA since they have to fix corrupted missions and models and probably make new Packs for it, but im not sure if they will make one for ARMA 3

Hey Matmus, I wanted to personally thank you for making this great campaign !

I really enjoyed it 😁

I think the story and the characters are awesome.

Looking very much forward to seeing Part 2 of the project !

Before I continue I'd like to say thank you for the great feedback and support for this project.

I was inactive due to big changes in my personal circumstances and generally life, and because of this I have decided to abandon the Flashpoint Nostalgia Project. Everon 1995 will not be updated, and there will be no further parts of the project. This is not a hiatus, I will not be returning to mission editing. I just wanted to say goodbye to the forum, and will fondly remember my work on this project and all the support I got.

Version 1.4 of Everon 1995 will stay up, so anyone who wants to try can feel free to do so.

Goodbye BIS forums, 

The Matmus signing out.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Sorry to hear that. I don't know your exact circumstances, and it's none of my business. But I've had similar experience. So good luck to you. And a Merry Christmas, if it's something you celebrate. 🍻