Jump to content
The Matmus

Flashpoint Nostalgia Project part one : Everon 1995 - Released! (Version 1.4)

Recommended Posts

ok  i will try to beat this cause im really waited for this champaign for like 2years or more damn its kind cool thing to get released

Spoiler

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/21/2020 at 8:28 AM, KZMW said:

Another advice: add more cutscenes on Kolgujev, such as handling weapons and gears 🙂

 

 

(Spoiler warning!)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Also a question, in the mission Ivan was sent to Malden with James and he was ordered to destroy the m113s. Are there four of them? I have been stuck at the mission for a few days. After discovering and destroying every of them, the mission doesn't end. Also, since I don't have a num keyboard, no codes for cheating could be used... I wonder if it is necessary to destroy reinforcements of them after enemies heard the explosion, including a OH-58 and two tanks and the airborne troops sent after the first reinforcement. 

(I am playing the old version simply because I don't want to revert them... If you this is a bug and you have fixed it, it's OK.)

 

All I can say now is that yes, the story will be expanded in future updates.

 

Spoiler Warning!

Spoiler

In mission 22 you have to eliminate all enemy air defences not just the Vulcans. That includes killing a few AA Soldiers in a camp marked on the map as "MANPAD Squad".

 

On 9/21/2020 at 8:34 AM, KZMW said:

Overall your campaign is excellent, much better than Red Hammer and it is as outstanding as Resistance and 1985, just like made professionally by Bohemia interactive except the dubbing (I know you are alone so that has been the best you could do:) )and weapon options prior to the start of the missions (is that editable through mission editor?). I especially appreciate the cutscenes of this campaign which made the narrative of the stories complete. 

 

Thank you The Matmus, I hope more parts of the nostalgia project will be released.

 

Thank you for these kind words, I put a lot of time and effort into this campaign. Yes, more parts will be made after the final update to Everon 1995. I am planning on making the second part after New Year, so it should be out some time in 2021. About the weapon options, yes I am thinking of doing that in future updates, but not for every mission as that would mess with realism. I am very happy you like the cutscenes, I wanted to tell a interesting story, and a lot of work went into them!

 

Let me know when you finish the campaign, KZMW, I think you will like the ending 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/21/2020 at 9:41 AM, Killer Scar said:

ok  i will try to beat this cause im really waited for this champaign for like 2years or more damn its kind cool thing to get released

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 

 

Good luck, I hope you like Everon 1995! 😊 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

------------------------------------------------------------Spolier warning for upcoming comments!!!--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thank you for telling me the thing about the MANPAD squad. Also, the 45 min time limit is another problem for me. If there is more time I would like to grab a vulcan and kill everybody. 😁 I also once tried to grab the cobra in the airport but the mission failed, I don't know whether it was because of the time was up or it was prohibited to get into the airport. I also tried to destroy enemy patrol, but that won't make me finish the mission. But anyway, I will try the mission tomorrow. Also, leaving an unlocked jeep in the town is really nice 🙂 because I will be able to get into it. 

 

By the way, although it's a trigger to kill the AA soldiers, in the game, sometimes AA rockets don't work for fast-moving su-25s and thunderbolts. And, it's a pity, that there isn't any AA missle for choppers and planes to carry in the game.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know somebody else who is still playing this nostalgial game in Oct 2020. (If you would like to know) You can go to youtube and search "Raven Gaming", he got a lot of multiplayer missions and mods. And I think he probably knows more about this game than I do. Some of his videos are worthwhile watching. So if you would love to you may ask him make some videos playing this campaign and put them on his youtube channel. That will introduce your campaign to more people.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, I just finished the vulcan mission. The time is a little bit inenough but just fine. I have been to the next mission, which was using su-25 fighting the A10. Honestly, I don't think that is a good mission... Planes are designed unsuccessfully by the BIS because it was really hard to control. My speed was always around 250 or so and a turn could cut 150 of it. I stared at the red dot on radar and the A10 and I were like turning around and around but we can't even see each other. Rockets and cannon were not useful because of the difficulty for aiming at the targets. When I was shot by the A10 for only one cannon bullet I died. This is how the mission goes, player and AI are doing their best effort just for seeing each other. I think you can switch the A10s to choppers like cobras, that will make the mission much easier and good to play. Or, switch ch29t to AA missles, if possible, because that will bring much more fun. I know these problems weren't your fault, they were brought by the defect of the game itself.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/30/2020 at 3:08 PM, KZMW said:

Thank you for telling me the thing about the MANPAD squad. Also, the 45 min time limit is another problem for me. If there is more time I would like to grab a vulcan and kill everybody. 😁 I also once tried to grab the cobra in the airport but the mission failed, I don't know whether it was because of the time was up or it was prohibited to get into the airport. I also tried to destroy enemy patrol, but that won't make me finish the mission. But anyway, I will try the mission tomorrow. Also, leaving an unlocked jeep in the town is really nice 🙂 because I will be able to get into it. 

 

By the way, although it's a trigger to kill the AA soldiers, in the game, sometimes AA rockets don't work for fast-moving su-25s and thunderbolts. And, it's a pity, that there isn't any AA missle for choppers and planes to carry in the game.

 

SPOILER WARNING!

Spoiler

The 45 minute time is there to make the mission more realistic, as soldiers often report to their command in set time intervals when on duty. Yeah, you can't go to the airport as that would alert the entire garrison on Malden, and that's the last thing a lone agent like Ivan wants. And although yeah, MANPADS in game are pretty shit against fast moving aircraft, from the story perspective they are considered a threat.

 

On 9/30/2020 at 3:13 PM, KZMW said:

I know somebody else who is still playing this nostalgial game in Oct 2020. (If you would like to know) You can go to youtube and search "Raven Gaming", he got a lot of multiplayer missions and mods. And I think he probably knows more about this game than I do. Some of his videos are worthwhile watching. So if you would love to you may ask him make some videos playing this campaign and put them on his youtube channel. That will introduce your campaign to more people.

 

Thank you for letting me know KZMW. I will reach out to him when I can!

 

On 10/2/2020 at 10:49 AM, KZMW said:

Hi, I just finished the vulcan mission. The time is a little bit inenough but just fine. I have been to the next mission, which was using su-25 fighting the A10. Honestly, I don't think that is a good mission... Planes are designed unsuccessfully by the BIS because it was really hard to control. My speed was always around 250 or so and a turn could cut 150 of it. I stared at the red dot on radar and the A10 and I were like turning around and around but we can't even see each other. Rockets and cannon were not useful because of the difficulty for aiming at the targets. When I was shot by the A10 for only one cannon bullet I died. This is how the mission goes, player and AI are doing their best effort just for seeing each other. I think you can switch the A10s to choppers like cobras, that will make the mission much easier and good to play. Or, switch ch29t to AA missles, if possible, because that will bring much more fun. I know these problems weren't your fault, they were brought by the defect of the game itself.

 

SPOILER WARNING!

 

Spoiler

Some tips : First, for this mission you have to set your view distance high, like 2000-2300.  Then only use guns against the airborne A-10, a few hits is enough to take it down. After only one hit a trigger will go off and in 30 seconds a event will happen when the A-10s hydraulic systems fail and the pilot ejects. I tried putting AA missiles on the SU-25, but it does not work. Also if you own a joystick or pad it is easier to control the aircraft, but I still managed to complete the mission using only the mouse when testing the campaign. A friend of mine who played it also managed to complete it. I may consider changing the A-10 for a heli or removeing it fully in future updates, as the games controls do not make dogfighting easy. In the mean time try to use my tips and I am sure you will manage to complete the mission! 

 

Thank you for your feedback KZMW, I am looking forward to hearing more you. Your feedback has been a big help for me in planning future updates for Everon 1995! 😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was actually playing the veteran mode so it was pretty hard to shoot down the thunderbolt. I switched to the cadet mode and made it. 😁 I have been to the end game but expecting surprises.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also, how are your other nostalgia projects going?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi The Matmus, I have finished the whole campaign and have a lot of suggestions. If want them you can message me or allow me to talk publicly in this forum as you believe spoilers won't be so bad.😃

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/8/2020 at 11:07 AM, KZMW said:

I was actually playing the veteran mode so it was pretty hard to shoot down the thunderbolt. I switched to the cadet mode and made it. 😁 I have been to the end game but expecting surprises.

 

I play tested Everon 1995 on both cadet and veteran mode, and yeah it is harder to control aircraft with veteran mode.

 

On 10/8/2020 at 11:13 AM, KZMW said:

Also, how are your other nostalgia projects going?

 

For now I am working on a new update for Everon 1995. I do have the storyline written out for part two of the nostalgia project, but I won't say more for now 😉

 

On 10/9/2020 at 10:31 AM, KZMW said:

Hi The Matmus, I have finished the whole campaign and have a lot of suggestions. If want them you can message me or allow me to talk publicly in this forum as you believe spoilers won't be so bad.😃

 

You can private message me with the suggestions, I would like the forum thread to be as spoiler free as possible for people who have yet to play my campaign.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still playing your campaign, The Matmus and so far I found it really well-crafted and intriguing. I can see how much effort you put into it. If you're still willing to work on it, I have some advice for you. Nothing major though, it's just trivial things related to cutscenes, object placing and so on. Again, congratulations on your work and heartfelt thanks for keeping this small community alive! 🙂

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/13/2020 at 8:25 PM, L.K. said:

Still playing your campaign, The Matmus and so far I found it really well-crafted and intriguing. I can see how much effort you put into it. If you're still willing to work on it, I have some advice for you. Nothing major though, it's just trivial things related to cutscenes, object placing and so on. Again, congratulations on your work and heartfelt thanks for keeping this small community alive! 🙂

 

Thank you for your feedback L.K! I am happy you are enjoying Everon 1995. I am willing to work on updates for the campaign, I plan the next big one to be done by the end of the year, then I am going to start work on part 2 of the Nostalgia Project.

 

You can send me your suggestions in a private message.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wanna ask you something you bad at voice acting you need people for voice acting Lmao

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Killer Scar said:

I wanna ask you something you bad at voice acting you need people for voice acting Lmao

Told one that kills all NPCs so in Stalker ShOC there's so few remained. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/22/2020 at 5:18 PM, hitman1987 said:

Told one that kills all NPCs so in Stalker ShOC there's so few remained. 

True and also its too eazy

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Update : I have returned home after a few busy months abroad and am ready to continue working on Everon 1995. I plan to release the final version, V 1.5 in January 2021. It will have re-recorded voice lines in some missions, fixes for every bug I could find and some new content! 

Now, some replies :smile_o: 

 

On 11/22/2020 at 7:38 AM, Killer Scar said:

I wanna ask you something you bad at voice acting you need people for voice acting Lmao

 

I have called my voice acting amateur in the first post, and in the read me. I think I even listed it as one of the issues in the read me. So yeah, I am aware of the fact that it is not great, but what can a Polish guy in his 20s, who lives in a backwater town and spends most of his money on daily life do? I could get a better mic, maybe I will, but I doubt I could find anybody to help me. A few of my friends could help but their microphones are not much better, and most of them don't really know English well. If I ever won the lottery I would hire professional voice actors, but for now I am doing the best I can lol.

 

On 11/22/2020 at 5:18 PM, hitman1987 said:

Told one that kills all NPCs so in Stalker ShOC there's so few remained. 

 

 I love STALKER, one of my favorite games.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/24/2020 at 6:44 AM, Killer Scar said:

True and also its too eazy

 

What is too easy, STALKER or my campaign? If the campaign, then let me know what parts are too easy for you, maybe I can change them in Version 1.5 if I agree the difficulty is too low. 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/22/2020 at 5:18 PM, hitman1987 said:
On 12/13/2020 at 1:12 AM, The Matmus said:

 

What is too easy, STALKER or my campaign? If the campaign, then let me know what parts are too easy for you, maybe I can change them in Version 1.5 if I agree the difficulty is too low. 

 

 

 

 

On 12/13/2020 at 1:08 AM, The Matmus said:

Update : I have returned home after a few busy months abroad and am ready to continue working on Everon 1995. I plan to release the final version, V 1.5 in January 2021. It will have re-recorded voice lines in some missions, fixes for every bug I could find and some new content! 

Now, some replies :smile_o: 

 

 

I have called my voice acting amateur in the first post, and in the read me. I think I even listed it as one of the issues in the read me. So yeah, I am aware of the fact that it is not great, but what can a Polish guy in his 20s, who lives in a backwater town and spends most of his money on daily life do? I could get a better mic, maybe I will, but I doubt I could find anybody to help me. A few of my friends could help but their microphones are not much better, and most of them don't really know English well. If I ever won the lottery I would hire professional voice actors, but for now I am doing the best I can lol.

 

 

 I love STALKER, one of my favorite games.

 

 

I do have mic but i use phone rn so add me on Facebook or Discord

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Update :

 

Due to the last few weeks being pretty busy for me I didn't have much time to work on Version 1.5 of Everon 1995.  Now I have a bit more time so I will continue work on version 1.5, it should be released by the end of February. 

 

I am sorry for this delay, but I assure you my work on this project and other parts of the Flashpoint Nostalgia Project continues. :smile_o:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Listen if you have discord add me in here Dark Dom#3775 i can help you in your project but im currently busy learning and i got tests to do in 28

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Update : Due to everyday life getting in the way of my project work has been going slow, but I managed to put out a update. 

 

 I present you with Everon 1995 Version 1.4

 

Version 1.4 is a fully fixed and optimized version of Everon 1995, most issues I could find have been fixed, go to the first post for the download link. 

 

V 1.4 Changelog :

 

- Changed mimic of some characters in a few cutscenes to better fit the mood.

 

- Changed Bizon for HK in Mission 22, as the Bizon was not accepted into service until 1996.

 

- Fixed formatting issues in Mission 22 briefing.
 

- Re-recorded most problematic voice acting (Too loud/Too quiet)

 

- Fixed most spelling mistakes (99%, some maybe left but I assure you not many.)

 

-  All bugs I could find are fixed in Version 1.4, the bugs that are left have a very low chance of happening, and are mosly game engine related.

 

Now some answers :

 

On 2/17/2021 at 10:11 AM, brusher16 said:

Listen if you have discord add me in here ForgottenSoldier#3775 i can help you in your project but im currently busy learning and i got tests to do in 28

 

Thank you for your offer Brusher16 :) I will keep it in mind.  

 

For now I will be taking a 2-3 week break from mission editing as I need to sort out a few urgent things in everyday life. (You can blame the useless Polish government that has ruined the Polish healthcare system with their incompetent pandemic strategy, this has made helping out a ill family member of mine a lot harder and more time consuming.)

 

After I return to working on my project I might contact you if I need any help, once again thanks for the offer :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/11/2021 at 4:58 PM, The Matmus said:

Update : Due to everyday life getting in the way of my project work has been going slow, but I managed to put out a update. 

 

 I present you with Everon 1995 Version 1.4

 

Version 1.4 is a fully fixed and optimized version of Everon 1995, most issues I could find have been fixed, go to the first post for the download link. 

 

V 1.4 Changelog :

 

- Changed mimic of some characters in a few cutscenes to better fit the mood.

 

- Changed Bizon for HK in Mission 22, as the Bizon was not accepted into service until 1996.

 

- Fixed formatting issues in Mission 22 briefing.
 

- Re-recorded most problematic voice acting (Too loud/Too quiet)

 

- Fixed most spelling mistakes (99%, some maybe left but I assure you not many.)

 

-  All bugs I could find are fixed in Version 1.4, the bugs that are left have a very low chance of happening, and are mosly game engine related.

 

Now some answers :

 

 

Thank you for your offer Brusher16 🙂 I will keep it in mind.  

 

For now I will be taking a 2-3 week break from mission editing as I need to sort out a few urgent things in everyday life. (You can blame the useless Polish government that has ruined the Polish healthcare system with their incompetent pandemic strategy, this has made helping out a ill family member of mine a lot harder and more time consuming.)

 

After I return to working on my project I might contact you if I need any help, once again thanks for the offer 🙂

Updated my discord name check Forgotten Soldier#3775

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, KZMW said:

Has there been any updates?

Oh I saw your 1.4 update. Thanks for taking my suggestions into account.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×