Sign in to follow this  
Bongripsonly

Video memory

Out of video memory crashes? Obviously the games fault right? Never had a problem till the update.. 

I'm not getting this crash problem, I have read that quite a few people are getting it though.

I play on a Xbox One X so that may be the reason I don't get the crash.

What are you playing on Rips?

Could be the reason why then Rips, i would check what apps/games you have still running in the background if any.

Just got that same error... I have an Xbox One S as well but no other game I have had ever done this... 

Frustrating because I've brought some nice gear into the game and I lost it all... 

needs a bit of Q/A testing and bug resolution.  This is the only game that crashes for me on my xbox one.

It is the game's problem.  It is generating a memory leak because it is iterating out of control during the loading process. This is most notably during the loading of "Bridges".  I have lost over a million materials worth of loadouts since the new update due to crashes.  I have been running a common gun 99% of the time due to fact the game seems to love to crash if I actually take anything better.....or if I actually spawn near the barred house!!!!!