HomemadeG

No weapon plans for sale!

Why are high tier weapons like the ADR-97 plans available for purchase?! Not understanding this move. Not ever pixel of this game has to have monetary value!

No weapon blueprints/ plans should available this way, ever.

I believe it is ruining it for all true "been there since the beginning" players.

I have earned all my plans the hard way, through alot of successful air drop retrievals, not through easy pay screens. 

Especially the high tier weapons, that are supposed to be " very rare".

New comers should look at the high tier guns, like the VSS, how I used to look at them... like a unicorn..crap explanation.. but basically hard to find!

I always wanted to grind more knowing that those weapons were very hard to obtain.

Please fix this giant gun economy issue!

• Like 2

I agree HomemadeG,

The powers that be clearly stated in the 0.8 update introduction, that they would do all they could to stop this game becoming pay to win.

However, this new opportunity to purchase high tier weapons will only suit long time players (most probably have them anyway), as any new players who purchase the plans are unlikely to have their bench levelled up enough to build them. And as loot is less, it will take newer players ages to grind for the resources.

Not an excuse for making them available by the way.

just read all the forum threads on this page.. all the gamers just want the game to be easy more and more.. complaining and wanting to nerf everything that gives you a challenge.. with everything easy to do I thing the gaming world we are living in today are willing to pay anything for everything.. sad but true..

the game is bad now.. dont give kids money for this.. is my advice.