Hi, I've been searching for a few months & have come to a wall in every attempt, but I keep getting an error from one of my mods.. I have been told it was from Enhanced Visuals. but I have used EV & not received the error, I was told It was the white phos NVGs but have received the error when it was not installed.. IDK what it is. I left a link to an image of the error in the attachment as well as the .pbo, where I see nothing in the indicated "line 6".. or anything else I can understand that might be causing the error.. (I am no good at this stuff, if it's more than a few lines) .. Please help

**Apparently I can not attach the url to the image in Steam but here it is: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1923786551

**I also can't post the .pbo(if u know how plz let me know & I will) BUT, it is from the EV mod folder(I'm sure a lot of ppl have this to check tho).. It's the ONLY thing that mentions "babe_nvg" on my entire PC, so I assume this is the code it is reporting the error from.. I would greatly appreciate help in finally getting this off my screen every time I jump in the game..