Sign in to follow this  
MercWarlord

Pyrotech Chronosphere

So it seems some people are abusing a glitch were they use explosive traps to teleport at the start of the match.

My spawn was close to the barred house.

The game started laggier then it usually does. Before any of us was out of the starting timer the notification about the safe being opened appeared.

I run to the barred house to see what happened and yeah, it is still completely barred with someone sitting inside it. I ran a few laps around it to see if he reacts or find some opening, nothing. I then released a few rounds between the cracks at the safe to scare him. A explosive trap goes off inside of the safe? None of us takes any damage even tough we are both in range of the explosive. I forgot to record because I was a bit confused.It happened again a few matches after, but I wasn't close enough to trap the culprit.

I would both love and hate to see this in action to see what the science is behind that and how someone could manage that. I can understand someone spawning literally face pointed at the barred house but to do it before you even load in? Scum 😡