ShaKi-78

How to enable/disable circular Radar top centre of HUD

I don't have the little circular radar in the top centre of my HUD when I fly, but I see it on many youtube videos.
Is it specific to some aircraft, some mod, Standard vs Advanced Flight Model, or some game setting that I turned off by accident?

OU11OyV.jpg

It's the old radar system, the new one is in the side-pannels. 

Pity! It allowed you as pilot to know where the gunner was facing. Without it, its virtually impossible for gunner to point out clearly to the pilot where a target is and vice versa.
I just found the radar I am looking for on the "MELB_AH6M". I knew I saw this circular radar icon somewhere recently. But its not showing up for any of my other aircraft that I could find so far.

56 minutes ago, ShaKi-78 said:

Without it, its virtually impossible for gunner to point out clearly to the pilot where a target is and vice versa.

In the vanilla blackfoot you see it in the HUD iirc, I haven't played with it in a long time.

57 minutes ago, ShaKi-78 said:

I just found the radar I am looking for on the "MELB_AH6M".

Yea, I think that that mod hasn't updated that yet or specifically wants it to stay, idk.  But on vanilla assets as well as most mods you're not gonna find it.  Unless you write/download a mod that adds it back.