razzored

How to 3D Sounds / adding to curator *answer*

Hi, im working on a mod.. but i have run into an issue, that many others have had. I have searched far and wide as well as deconstruct the few mods who has achieved it but to no avail

I want to add sounds, to the ZEUS SOUND module.
The one where you can place it, and then people can hear sound coming from where the module was placed.

I already know how to add music to the music zeus module, i did see someone on the internet asking this question and everyone just sent him examples of adding music.. i dont need to add music.
Im fairly certian CUP CORE, IFA and a few other big mods add extra sounds to the ZEUS SOUND module, so i know its possible.. I just cannot get it to work.
So far ive tried adding music, sfx and sounds to Config.cpp in my mod, but the sound module gets no changes.

UPDATE
https://mega.nz/file/alxkCAhA#nyzY_4JoZGKpzDmhSEGPQDCJi9VYvDFFP6OBb8V5f0E
This is the pbo of a mod i put together using a old themeplate i found somewhere. Feel free to download and pull it apart to learn how to add music and 3d sounds to zeus 🙂

Thanks in advance 🙂

1 hour ago, razzored said:

hold on.. i might have found a solution

Way to keep at it.  Please post your final solution for the next guy with same question.

YES completely forgot about this because i lost my password in a data breach ^_^ will post later.

bd8de9247d.png T heres tons of tutorials on how to add music, the key to making it a 3d sound in EDEN is that in your mod, inside the Config you must also define it as a vehicle/object.

• Like 1

Upon request, i will gladly (if i can on this forum)
Post the modfiles for anyone to take a part and use as a template or inspiration.

• Like 1

On 3/11/2020 at 11:24 PM, razzored said:

Upon request, i will gladly (if i can on this forum)
Post the modfiles for anyone to take a part and use as a template or inspiration.

Please do this☺️