Arma-farma

Best way to least ping for distant servers.

Hello there, i want least ping for the EU servers, i connect from Asia/India. There are no good servers here to play with all types of vehicles like in KOTH servers. I need to know what i have to do in order to get least ping for EU servers specially heavily populated ones like koth vehicles ones. Weather its hardware/software/internet, please be free to provide any kind of information. Currently i have 180-250 ping using only my 4g mobile network. Im sure opting for dedicated fiber cable broadband would help a lot but what can be the least i can get if i get the best hardware/internet available so that my investment goes worth it? Also the servers there are about 7000 kms away roughly from me. 

Regards

Thankyou sir for the reply, i agree with you. But i wanna know whats the least ping i can get for those servers, meaning if theres possibility of getting lesser than what im getting now ill opt for a fiber cable, if not why should i spend money then ?

Regards

On 12/17/2019 at 4:43 PM, dave_beastttt said:

Without moving physically closer to the server you are playing, you cannot lower your latency

You could get a route with less hops. But thats usually not something you can really influence.

Like taking the highway directly to your target, rather than driving your car through all the side streets.

18 hours ago, dave_beastttt said:

With fibre internet, you would have a lower latency than using a 4g mobile network

Thanks for the reply, i tested on a wired network(not fiber) it was 130ms constant. So hopefully fiber should improve further. Will test and let ya know soon as possible.

16 hours ago, Dedmen said:

You could get a route with less hops. But thats usually not something you can really influence.

Like taking the highway directly to your target, rather than driving your car through all the side streets.

Thanks for the reply, is there any way to find out which of the network here are with "less hops" ? Or do i have to contact each ISP to know which of them have less hops ???

9 minutes ago, Arma-farma said:

Or do i have to contact each ISP to know which of them have less hops ???

i guess there are probably online maps that could find that out for you.
But I doubt even ISP support could help you much, this is not really a thing people usually ask about, and its difficult to answer ans situation can change anytime.