Sign in to follow this  
Th3Truth

Another crate glitches out

Again today 12\16 an upgraded crate disappeared the instant the crate runner was killed on grotheim vally at 8:30 central time. This has been happening to myself and other members of the player community for several weeks now. Can we please get some sort of acknowledgement from the devs they are aware of this problem and if they plan to work towards a fix?

Spending crowns to upgrade the crate just to have it glitch out and disappear and still be out your lost crowns is a serious bug\ technica lissue. It would be nice if this were fixed and possible lost crown reimbursement could happen.

https://1drv.ms/v/s!AsrklB798BbZgQhJks30KHBt292d

And another upgraded blue crate disappeared last night. I think that’s close to 10 crates that have disappeared that I’ve captured on video. Is this ever going to be acknowledged?

if you are just tuning in watch the videos I’ve included in these threads. Pay attention to the compass on the top of the screen that displays the green crate box icon/ green crate runner icon once someone picks up the crate. Take notice of when the person carrying the upgraded crate is killed , that the green crate symbol on the compass disappears. Take notice when I search the inventory it appears full and the crate is not there. It disappeared the moment the runner was killed.

This is a major issue considering the crowns spent to upgrade a crate are still lost not to mention the loot inside the crates are lost also.

The crate is arguably the main objective and contains most valuable loot in a match, especially upgraded crates. This has been discussed by others not just myself and has been an ongoing issue for at-least 2 months now.

It’s time the community gets acknowledgement from the devs they are aware of this issue. Multiple people saying the same thing about a major issue shouldn’t be ignored.