Hello,

I've been working on this for a little while and only really sharing it in a few discords, so I thought I might share this a little wider, I am currently working on a small mod project including several vehicles and items used by the British armed forces, I have no real focus other than on British kit in this project, with its development being rather sporadic (owing to my being a university student). 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2057281148

Planned Features:

aircraft:

Chinook HC6

Chinook HC5

Merlin MK2

Merlin MK4

TSR 2

ships:

Archer class P-2000 (several variants)

Type 31 Frigate

Other:

Several Buildings

MK8 Naval gun

MK4 Bofors

MK3 Bofors

Sylver VLS

Sampson Radar

S1850M Radar

Artisan Radar

20mm Oerlikon

30mm DS30M

All of the above have some form of a starting already, however, I wouldn't expect much soon, this is merely to show off what's coming in the future, any opinions, suggestions, or issues are more than welcome, positive or negative 🙂

99cQ3Tn.png

NFJ3Y74.png

H5hhBw0.png

x462uxv.png

qNivk8U.png

• Like 16

Wow. Great start. All looks very good, especially the hangar and p-2000.

Sadly I cannot model for toffee, so cannot offer any suggestions or critique. Personally, I’d love to see a few different assets which have not already been provided in the excellent Armed Forces UK, 3CB or RKSL packs. I think Rigid Raiders, Gazelle and particularly Sea Kings would be great additions. 

good luck with the rest of your models and studies

• Like 1

Loving the Chinook :icon_cool:. Of course it was in ArmA 2 don't know if CUPS ported it or if it's even comparable in detail to your model (Probably not).

On 2/12/2020 at 9:42 PM, MichaelZFreeman said:

Loving the Chinook :icon_cool:. Of course it was in ArmA 2 don't know if CUPS ported it or if it's even comparable in detail to your model (Probably not).

CUP's had chinooks with british liveries since like 2016, and it appears to be the same model they're using.

On 5/3/2020 at 10:21 AM, panzergrenadier3 said:

Looking good! Hopefully there will be a HAS in colours for the altias terrain ass well.

The HAS being made is a concrete one so it would technically fit on any map, though I could look at doing something similar to the jungle barracks from apex.

• Thanks 1

Any chance we’ll see this published soon?

On 5/22/2020 at 2:52 PM, Blaq said:

Any chance we’ll see this published soon?

Apologies I've been a bit crap with checking the forums. But yes the first release is out! Just some basic stuff so far as I'm a uni student so only do things as and when I have time! Here's the workshop link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2057281148

• Like 1