SirJojo

[A3] [EU] [Recruiting] The Collective

I'm part of a casual gaming community named The Collective, and we're looking for more people interested in playing Arma 3. 

Check out our very serious recruitment video, here.

We don't have any roles or ranks, play what you want, when you want.. We have (usually) weekly Zeus Missions. Zeus missions usually take place on Friday and/or Saturday. Missions will be scheduled based on UK time zone (typically 8pm, lasting 2 or 3 hours). Our focus is for everyone to have fun, since we're a group of friends just looking to have fun.

We don't care if you're new, or if you're a veteran with over 6,000 hours, as long as you join with the intention of having fun and wanting to play some great games with some great people.

We don't use TS3 for communication, we use our Discord server that is the hub of our community. Our only requirements are that you're 16+, can speak English comfortably, and that you have Apex (We do play non-Tanoa missions frequently, but if you'd like to play in most missions, you will need Apex).

Here are the mods we use on our server, and for most Zeus missions. Occasionally we use other mods for specific Zeus missions but that will always be announced ahead of the mission.

Our members don’t just play Arma. We also play Swat 4, Planetside 2, Smite, Starcraft, CSGO, and Escape from Tarkov.

Feel free to join our discord here.

If none of that has put you off, take a look at the more realistic recruitment video, here (Maybe turn down your speakers)

FAQ

-Do you change mods often? No we stick to the mod list most of the time. But some missions might require 1 or 2 more mods depending on the mission creator.

-What are the rules on multi-clanning? Not a problem. We’re a casual group that’s just wants people to join and have fun.

-Can I pick my loadout? In the end it comes down to what the mission maker has for you to choose from. Whether that be a limited arsenal box or pre-designated loadout.

-What medical system do you use? We use ACE medical (Basic). Unless the mission interferes with ACE then we use vanilla.