Oldninja

Amount of loot since update.

I know there have been a variety of reports regarding diminished loot.

I've done my own testing on Grontheim. Spawned into an encounter at the northern road exit. Encounter had been boosted to 200%

There is a pickup truck, two military wagons (not the APC's) and a trailer with 3 possible loot containers inside. In all 6 opportunities for picking up loot.

Previously, even in an unboosted encounter, I've picked up the odd weapon part, electronic or fuel as I made my way south. Today nothing available.

Bad luck you may say, and I agree. Will continue testing things today and report back.

• Like 1

Bad luck it was. Spawned into the same location later in an unboosted encounter and found loot in 3 of the 6 places.

I must say this though, I haven't collected 1 chemical for a long time (v0.8 I think), so maybe no change in chances to find loot, but in diminished quantities.

On 12/12/2019 at 11:42 AM, Oldninja said:

Bad luck it was. Spawned into the same location later in an unboosted encounter and found loot in 3 of the 6 places.

I must say this though, I haven't collected 1 chemical for a long time (v0.8 I think), so maybe no change in chances to find loot, but in diminished quantities.

It's all pay-to-play now.. better off just deleting the game and save your money!

Hi Erik,

I have seriously considered that since 1.2. But call me an old optimist, I really think that in the section of BI that develops Vigor, they will eventually take player satisfaction into account, and throttle back on the money grabbing crusade they are currently embarking on.

Well there is definety harder To find food now, but otherwise I think it's better game now. More intense and No More that endless camping on air drops.... 

I'm finding the best map to play now is Battery Draug.

Small map that you can quickly move around on, even without loot boosts there's a decent amount of loot popping up around the map.

The 3 buildings at the military compound have a good amount of glass, fertilizer, electronics and chemicals if you can loot all 3 buildings.

The bridge's map seems too big now and the loot is spread out so thin across the map, even with loot boosted 250% I struggled to find fuel in the cars/trucks that line the roads on that map.

I've also noticed no fuel at the petrol station on Viktorsen Station with loot boosted 200% , before the update you would get fuel there even without boosts and heaps if it was.

Hi Tony,

I'm pleased you like the changes introduced to Vignite. It will please the development team.

But as with all things, people have a variety of opinions, and I respect that. Mine is clear in other posts and I won't repeat here.

Have fun out there.