Mikael Aether

Season Pass Issues

Alright So I have a couple issue for the season pass. 1. We don't gain experience if we die. Now I don't know the reason for this, but if you die, you get no experience towards your next level. I think this should change, because you can do so much, but die and get cheated out of experience. 2. I was looking forward to this thing,because I was hoping you could gain more msterials while you level up, like wire, or electronics. I do believe that their approach against a pay to win type of Season pass is really good, though I wish they'd give the poor man some customization options too

Ref Vigor

I agree with you but bigger issues.

I have been playing for some time now, but the changes to the game with paying for season pass is OK with the benefits, but very expensive, twice as much as PUBG for instance, also the bugs in the game are annoying, when hiding to not get shot, or lying in wait, and you get stuck inside a tree or rock or attached to the caravan etc, and cannot move is very bad as lose all your stuff, as die in the radiation.

Also when the game crashes, and you lose all your guns, when you never even played the game as is frozen, also very annoying especially when paid to upgrade boxes with coin.

Also the vast increase on cost of buying guns on work bench is extreme, why such a hike in cost, means having to save for even longer to get good guns.

I still enjoy it but these issues need sorting please.

Mikael - I think a solution could be when you die you only get 50% of the XP earned.

I'm holding off on the season pass for a few reason but this wee change would definitely lean me closer to getting it.

• Like 1

Definitely hold off on buying the season pass! I bought it and now wish I would have waited to see if the Devs will fix these issues. Another problem is the experience needed to level up through the pass. Good luck getting to 50!!! I’m at level 5 currently, and to get to level 6 I need 8700xp or there abouts( I’m not looking at the pass right now). It’s insane! I’ll be lucky to get halfway through, especially since you get nothing if you die except for kills, which aren’t worth much. 100xp for a kill, if you are lucky enough to get a headshot you’ll get an extra 300xp. So basically if you are not a killer and you only loot and someone kills you.... well you get the idea, that season pass is useless.