Sign in to follow this  
frogtalker33

tune down movement for people carrying light.

running carrying Heavy is good. being a lightweight too strong... bad.. tune it down... please.. my christmas wish for santa.. 🎅

(maybe server issues affecting it but when you meet people with bad connection and knows what they are doing..(the flash) its ridicolus..)

had some situations today... shooting at people standing in the open starting to shoot back.. emptying my clip straight in their chest with no bullet counting as a hit.. then i die.. (not talking about fifty fifty cowboy duels)

haha, thanks for the productive feedback.😉

(its about running speed depending on how much loot you have put in your bag)

I put the F word in a previous post. that is the thing that made no sense, stupid of me,  other than that I play vigor and think I have some good pointers closing in on level ten in the battlepass.

merry vigor christmas tom..🎅

Idk if u did anything but meeting light feels better today.

on the other hand running around is peacefully silent so being shot at close range feels ok.

could you turn up the sound of footsteps a bit to wake me up from this valium mood looting state and get more tention back?  (it Will maybe give safecampers and looters a warning when I run in to shoot them too) ho ho ho 🎅