Tom Murray

Vigor destroyed In one swoop

As if using 6,800 materials to build an ADR wasn't enough. It now costs 16,200 for one ADR along with all the other weapons but we still only recieve a small amount a day. Its gonna take weeks to just save up for one gun. The game is dead to me now and 2 days ago was one of my favourites. Once again greed gets in the way. £16.74 for a Pay to Win battle pass is pure extortion most other games charge around £8. Your over confidence and greed has fucked a perfectly good game. Haven't even bothered adding a new map. So now only the sweaty players, that play too much and have too much money to waste, can play properly and casual players are just gonna get fucked constantly.

1 hour ago, Tom Murray said:

As if using 6,800 materials to build an ADR wasn't enough. It now costs 16,200 for one ADR along with all the other weapons but we still only recieve a small amount a day. Its gonna take weeks to just save up for one gun. The game is dead to me now and 2 days ago was one of my favourites. Once again greed gets in the way. £16.74 for a Pay to Win battle pass is pure extortion most other games charge around £8. Your over confidence and greed has fucked a perfectly good game. Haven't even bothered adding a new map. So now only the sweaty players, that play too much and have too much money to waste, can play properly and casual players are just gonna get fucked constantly.

I completely disagree with you. The ADR was too common to be a rare weapon, so when the increased the amount of stuff needed, it helps make it rarer. And the battle pass is not pay to win. It's a pay to customize your character. Everyone recieves the supply drops, but only premium pass owner get customization items for their. And for all you know they are working on a new map right now, as well as more additions of guns, or other in game items. Maybe even a trading system for people. 

Here's the problem dude, yeah the adr was too common, but ALL the other guns got a ridiculous increase as well, so now the only guns that will be used are either ADRs by people who stockpiled since launch or silver pigeons by all the people who weren't ready for this screw over. It'll kill off a lot of new players for sure.

11 minutes ago, Throwing Knife said:

Here's the problem dude, yeah the adr was too common, but ALL the other guns got a ridiculous increase as well, so now the only guns that will be used are either ADRs by people who stockpiled since launch or silver pigeons by all the people who weren't ready for this screw over. It'll kill off a lot of new players for sure.

most newer players won't even be able to have access to crafting most of the rarer guns, and will have to get the guns out in the field. And I'm sitting here able to still find many gun part s for the less rarer guns. These changes are for the better, and the fact that you are complaining about a gun that is meant to be rare being rarer now, when it was common, doesn't make sense. There is also the fact that the ADR isn't the only good gun in the game. I haven't ever even touched the gun, but i continuously get kills. Every single gun can be used to kill, though while I know others guns will be used over others, I at least know now that the guns will 1. Be more varying, and 2. I will not come across three people using an ADR every game

You're missing the point that is the fact people who have 500 ADRs stockpiled are still going to be using ADRs. Not only that, but the problem is it's not just the ADR and Military Grade weapons that are upped. They upped fucking uncommons and rares to points where you wouldn't even bother with. Why is a knife 4200? Why is the skorpion the same cost as a suomi? this isn't making the game more diverse, it's going to be ADRs and silver pigeons now. none of those middle-ground guns in the uncommon or rare section will be used often.

13 minutes ago, Throwing Knife said:

You're missing the point that is the fact people who have 500 ADRs stockpiled are still going to be using ADRs. Not only that, but the problem is it's not just the ADR and Military Grade weapons that are upped. They upped fucking uncommons and rares to points where you wouldn't even bother with. Why is a knife 4200? Why is the skorpion the same cost as a suomi? this isn't making the game more diverse, it's going to be ADRs and silver pigeons now. none of those middle-ground guns in the uncommon or rare section will be used often.

How bout you give it a month before you start assuming that the game is going down. From where I stand, as a guy that prefers the middle ground guns, this isn't that bad a change. I do believe that knives do need a fix, as they are terrible, but the increase in material needed means people who haven't stocked the guns will need to be smarter, or aim better. The ADR users that don't catch on real quick will lose many more ADRs unless they understand what happened to the cost of the weapon. I've been in serveral matches, and while I still see an ADR every game, I also see guns like the AK or the Vz. Rifle being used. If the crafting cost is that bad, then why don't I see more people running in with more cheaper guns? 

I feel you Tom,

I have issues with the update and apart from my recent posts, will get around to bringing them up.

But... You have to be aware of one very important thing.

Actual player feedback has no influence on the roadmap for this game. Yes reported bugs get fixed eventually, but the direction of the game itself is not influenced on this or any other forum feedback.

Take my current issue, the radiation cloud! Show me one post that asked for it to be speeded up?

It's been done to end games quicker, forcing outlanders to run around like headless chickens, looting and shooting before the alarm goes off.

New players now have no mechanism to learn maps or build up their materials and resources in relative safety.

Doesn't help anyone does it.... Oh yes it does (as we're in panto season). The income from the game.

• Like 1

I dont use the ADR I'm more pissed about the MGV its green but costs a stupid amount of materials now. Only the people who have fully upgraded their bases already will benefit from this. And it is pay to win because you need the battlepass for the new tool plans so the people who pay and have finished bases will make it unplayable for the casual player. Its gonna take me a couple weeks to save up for an MGV which potentially can be lost in an instant, this just makes it too drawn out and boring. The game isnt even finished it's like playing pubg on the earlier game preview and they charging way too much for that battle pass

10 hours ago, Oldninja said:

I feel you Tom,

I have issues with the update and apart from my recent posts, will get around to bringing them up.

But... You have to be aware of one very important thing.

Actual player feedback has no influence on the roadmap for this game. Yes reported bugs get fixed eventually, but the direction of the game itself is not influenced on this or any other forum feedback.

Take my current issue, the radiation cloud! Show me one post that asked for it to be speeded up?

It's been done to end games quicker, forcing outlanders to run around like headless chickens, looting and shooting before the alarm goes off.

New players now have no mechanism to learn maps or build up their materials and resources in relative safety.

Doesn't help anyone does it.... Oh yes it does (as we're in panto season). The income from the game.

You're spot on about this, I've never seen a post here or on their FB community Page about speeding up the radiation and who said it would be a great idea to reduce the ammo stacks? 

Adrs are only so common because you use to be able to get 15 in one stack now it’s only 3. Besides the 6 hour wait is ridiculous I’ve never even tried to craft an adr because of that 

On 12/12/2019 at 1:52 AM, Mikael Aether said:

I completely disagree with you. The ADR was too common to be a rare weapon, so when the increased the amount of stuff needed, it helps make it rarer. And the battle pass is not pay to win. It's a pay to customize your character. Everyone recieves the supply drops, but only premium pass owner get customization items for their. And for all you know they are working on a new map right now, as well as more additions of guns, or other in game items. Maybe even a trading system for people. 

I used the ADR as an example. Some guns a common and cost a stupid amount. I don't care anyway I dont play it now. And you have to pay to get the new tool plans and weapon plans, so yes it is pay to win.

It's a shame your leaving Tom. I take your points about the cost of weapons and the fact that you can now buy weapon plans.

But there are ways to boost your materials. Don't overlook gun parts in particular. There are lots to be had on the maps. Grind for a while, collect them and at the end of the session deconstruct them.

Also, the plans are no use unless you have a workbench at the right level.

Give it another go.

Bottom line the battle pass should not have weapons plans, maybe parts but not plans or being able to buy them from the store. This totally devalues the grind of getting crates from encounters.

Yeah they upped the grind for everything and offered a paying way to speed it up. It feels greedy. Why does it take sooo long to craft bandages one at a freaking time? But ninja is right. They don’t care. They don’t read these and even if they do they’re not going to change anything because of what we say. Which is sad because a lot of these people on the forums are the more serious ones and like me and ninja have been around since early days. They keep adding ways for us to spend money but don’t fix the crashing. I still loose guns and crowns. They don’t care. 

On 12/12/2019 at 2:20 AM, Throwing Knife said:

All the good guns are worthless now imo I’ve been one shot by vz’s,Thompson’s, shotguns and the list goes on basically all commons. Commons are dominating atm not worth even using adrs. Spray someone down with 100 rounds of adr? Nope not dead, oh single fire vz? Dead! 🤨