I feel you bong,

I'm trying hard not to be too critical of the update. 

I'll give it time, but the radiation change is ridiculous and unnecessary unless your objective is to make the game less interesting and more profitable.

• Like 2

The raise in the materials to make items is insane. I can understand some of the changes do to a lot of people boosting lobbies but a few just really kill the game for me

• Like 1

I don't really understand the logic because of the radiation but well I think I'll write my opinion the days, have found so many open doors where people could take advantage very quickly, in itself the update is ok but if you take a closer look at a couple of things like the Seaisson Pass you know you shouldn't buy it.
It will probably take weeks until the game is free of bugs again because of the update there will probably be a lot of bugs again even I am affected again.

The gaming community is very important because you constantly interact with other players while playing. I used to play Dota 2 a lot, but I stopped playing Dota because of the toxic community. Sometimes after playing, I felt very depressed. Now I only play Warcraft because the community in this game is much friendlier. Moreover, playing Warcraft is very interesting and challenging. But I buy gold for Warcraft on a specialized site to develop faster. The gaming community is not against donating to the game.

I do agree on the point of the toxicity which in fairness is done to lack of end game content, if people had things to work on like shelter upgrades there would be less killing happening I’m sure. Also one update nobody seems to mention is how exp for kills and threat etc outweigh looting exp. There was a balance at some point or another can’t recall when 🤷‍♂️ That exp for kills was way lower but then that got cranked up. Incentivise battle pass rewards like audio tapes and meaningful collectibles you can’t buy anywhere else and instead of rewarding proficient killers really jack up looting or hitting Point of interest location exp gains. You could even work into the challenges section rewarding cooperation, challenges like loot timed safe with a random outlander could be good if people actually felt compelled to work together. We don’t need arduous systems installing to combat fighters just unique loot that comes from working together. Take out headshot kill exp (challenges are fine) take out threat bonus exp too but keep in avenging teammates I think that’s fine. I could go on but you get the picture, yeah there’s cronos too but honestly just taking away the rewards for murdering half the lobby would be a good first step tbh.