Sign in to follow this  
Xaphan Misanthrop

What was concealed...OHAA

Did you know that no mention was made of the fact that the production of weapons has doubled the price of materials? So you don't have to spend 4,800 for the

machinegun3 but 7,800 I'll go on:

VZ52 Rifle, Before: 3600 
                              After: 7,800

Battle magnum, Before: 3,600
                              After: 7,800

M21 Before 4,800 After 10,200

RPK Current as of today also 10,200

PA nd 86 from today also 10,200

The hammer's coming now:

ADR97, AUR A1, AUR-HBAR-T and the VSS Vintorez now available for 16,200 materials.

To be honest, I'm horrified, I didn't think that inflation could hit a stupid game currency lol, a lot of work little money all expensive currency loses its value, I find a very realistic feeling again where I can really say, hey how do you do that? To make a game so realistic that even a financial crisis has room in such a game where you weaken the currency and still drive up the prices? Respect

And I started to be really proud because I'm about to own 1 million materials, but now I'm thinking what's 1 million, it's far too little this value corresponds to a Third World nation where a million is just enough for 2 loaves lol

The smallest violin in the world,

Before: Free

After: Still free, but reserved for crybabies.

Your semi- bipolar critique had nothing of value, no real problem, and you do not have any solution for the problem you have by yourself.

You almost have a million materials but don't want to spend any?

Then don't and soak in your cheapskate puddle of tommyguns and makarovs.

I'm honestly glad they increased the cost of building weapons, especially high tier weapons. There is definitely a over saturation of these high tier weapons and this seems like a step in the right direction

Then wait for what will follow, I'm sure that only those who at least understand will be able to do without this Saisson Pass 😉 wait for soon there will be no flooding but a real deluge

11 hours ago, MercWarlord said:

The smallest violin in the world,

Before: Free

After: Still free, but reserved for crybabies.

Your semi- bipolar critique had nothing of value, no real problem, and you do not have any solution for the problem you have by yourself.

You almost have a million materials but don't want to spend any?

Then don't and soak in your cheapskate puddle of tommyguns and makarovs.

okay 😂😂😂