Pyrit.

Changelog Update 1.2: Preppers

ELLGGt6XsAAH6Ew?format=jpg&name=900x900

Main New Features

Battle Pass 

Season 1: Preppers 

Tools (Contact Bomb, Transmitter, Alarm Trap)

Crafting Boosters 

Teamkiller Looting Disabled

Charity Box Rewards

Shooting Range Moving Targets

Colour Blind Options

New Guns (SVD, Gewehr 3 SG1, A-KM, GFK, KDV-1)

New Challange Types

Weapon Destroying

Faster Radiation

Christmas Assets

Shooting & Weapons

Fixed: WeaponState - full auto fire shows unnecessarily when the player is killed during fire

Fixed: Maschinengewehr 3 magazine clipping with left arm

Fixed: There are no bullets coming from PPSh-41 and PKM

Fixed: Shooting for too long lowers your weapon and you stop shooting

Fixed: State machine - Crash when finished action evokes another action

Fixed: Colt Python pushback to prevent wall-peaking

Fixed: Melee and ranged damage does not interrupt the application of healing consumables

Fixed: Melee does not work in waist-deep water

Fixed: Misaligned weapons in 1st person view iron sights (or scopes)  

Fixed: RPK-74 reload animations desynchronization

Fixed: Unwanted delay present before player switches from weapon to consumable

Changed: Aim assist slows the aiming sooner than before when close to overlapping with character

Changed: Lowered stack sizes for all weapons

Added: HUD message which informs the player that ADS is only allowed in prone (KvKK 62, M60 E3, PKM)

Tweaked: PPSh-41 Recoil lowered slightly, readjusted stack sizes and weight

Looting

Fixed: Barricaded House planks no longer block interactions on the client when falling off

Fixed: Looting some containers can cause a crash on other clients

Fixed: Buried cache - Player is able to interact with the buried cache from a distance

Fixed: Buried Cache no longer has an interaction dot, for real this time

Fixed: Character is no longer stuck in looting pose when canceling interaction with buried cache

Fixed: Buried Cache no longer has dirt out visuals when not yet excavated

Changed: Loot in tutorial fixed

Changes: Airdrop and spawn fixes

Changed: Food placement

Tweaked: More loot attached to Tourists Rest point of interest

Changed: New buried cache photos for Grontheim

Added: Objective items in inventory are now displayed with special effect

Tweaked: Loot containers added to several locations, fuel removed from Cabin in the Woods point of interest

Tweaked: Interaction volumes tweaked to be intractable from all stances

Shelter

Fixed: Leaderboard now shows all players correctly

Fixed: Unlocked Shooting Range Challenges went back to being locked if the player didn’t own the challenge weapon

Fixed: Shooting range could be reset after completion of a challenge

Fixed: Weapon In 1PV view becomes invisible at a shooting range after completing a challenge

Fixed: Targets remain in the shooting area if you take a challenge during an active one

Fixed: Friends in global Leaderboards now has their rank visible to each other

Fixed: Friends are now highlighted when browsing leaderboards

Fixed: Shooting Range Challenges - Cancelling a challenge by MENU interaction keeps the challenge loadout

Fixed: Shooting Range - Leaving during animation will keep character holding weapon

Fixed: When player is at the bottom of the leaderboard, he is no longer shown twice

Fixed: 3D character preview in wardrobe - smooth transition from main menu to submenu

Fixed: Generators now show correct "material" icon

Changed: Shelter builder progress bar now shows more comprehensible values

Changed: Shooting range challenges HUD improvements

Changed: Shooting range challenges are now grouped per weapon

Changed: Gesture wheel on Customization > Gesture slot enlarged so long names fit better

Changed: Destroy action in Loadout UI can now be performed on any item

Changed: Assigned new photos to challenges

Added: Moving targets on Shooting Range

Added: Thematic sale labels added to both Stable and Exclusive shop

Tweaked: Position of the countdown in Shooting Range

Tweaked: Graphics of  Shooting Range challenges UI

Added Challenges:

Be the last player to leave the encounter

Craft X amount of weapons

Deconstruct X amount weapons

Heal a total of X amount of health points

Loot X amount of resource/item (just loot, not bring back to the shelter)

Be the first to interact with the buried cache

Deal X amount of damage to Players (team members excluded)

Kill X amount players, with a minimal/maximal distance of Y

Use X amount of consumables

Leave with the airdrop with 0 kills

Visuals

Fixed: Pinky finger clipping on Pistols and Scorpion

Fixed: Typo in Portuguese localization that resulted in the text not being displayed at all

Fixed: Weapon magazine was disappearing too soon and not synced with the left hand  

Fixed: Spectator Target Name did not refresh when the Spectator Target changed

Fixed: Maschinengewehr 3 position was slightly adjusted so it doesn't clip with the left arm

Fixed: Threat and team killer marker didn’t disappear when the marked player left the level

Fixed: Health post-process shouldn't be visible in the spectator anymore

Fixed: Insurance markers are once again correctly displayed on all relevant items

Fixed: Hand interacting with a magazine looking off during reload animation of M1 Carbine

Fixed: Hand pose when grabbing the radio during the tutorial cutscene

Fixed: When using the PKM, it's chamber door is not animated when empty casings are ejected from the weapon

Fixed: Hand is not interacting with a magazine while reloading Zastava M72

Fixed: PA md.86 Magazine reload animation was playing twice

Fixed: Hand was not interacting with the magazine during reloading of Luger

Fixed: Holding of rifles was not correct when the character is in deep water

Fixed: PKM - Wrong grip when looking down with the gun

Fixed: Localization - Spanish Language: Rubik's Cube - Background Gradient Shorter Than Text

Fixed: Localization - Spanish Language: Button Tool Tip Is Not Centered On Map

Fixed: Display name of Vz.52 rifle now starts with upper case letter, making it consistent with other weapons

Fixed: Encounter notifications that are received while in spectate mode are no longer displayed in the shelter (or possibly even new encounter)

Fixed: Healing progression wheel is visible when using consumables in prone

Fixed: Spectator Target Name did not refresh when the Spectator Target changed

Fixed: The chamber door for empty ammo casings was not animated

Changed: Airdrop parachute falling - visual improvements

Changed: New photos for Buried chase

Changed: Additional text displayed next to "Invite Friend" action in Game Menu no longer mentions Shelter while the player is in Tutorial

Changed: Leave area message is now displayed in the upper half of the screen

Added: Missing recoil animations (PH_M82 / ZA M76) Check if its to be released in 1.2

Added: Wounded post-process effects

Added: Missing RPK-74 Hands reloading animations

Added: Shortcut button to details panel of the exclusive shop to buy HC when the player doesn't have enough

Added: New option that allows the player to change the color of their crosshair to one of predefined colors (White, Aqua, Blue, Green, Red, Yellow, Magenta)

Added: Colour palette table which serves for defining different colors based on the player's color vision deficiency setting

Added: New options for players with color vision deficiency. Players can now optionally select one of 3 modes (Deuteranopia, Protanopia, Tritanopia) as well as strength of the selected mode

Tweaked: Added missing chambering and weapon fire animations

Movement

Fixed: Movement network refactor. This should fix multiple bugs, such as characters bugging out on ladders, position desync, also some occasions of the character getting stuck in prone near objects

Fixed: Crouch/Standing transitions with sidearms makes hand overlap with the body

Fixed: Transitions running sideways with the rifle had the wrong ending pose causing some sliding (Stand to Prone)

Changes: Fall damage updated

Added: Transitions running sideways with the rifle (Prone to Stand)

Tweaked: Gesture animations polish

Audio

Fixed: Shooting range target plays multiple bullet hits at the same time

Added: Sound for stamina male character

Added:  New music for loading to Brodalen Bridges

Added: Sound layer for more boosters bought

Tweaked: Heartbeat volume lowered

Tweaked: Ambient sounds in Trainstation

Tweaked: Ambient sounds in Brodalen Bridges

Tweaked: Volume up on water bullet hits

Other

Fixed: Encounter Hint 'Player Near Airdrop'

Fixed: Encounter Hint 'Other Player has picked up the airdrop'

Fixed: Daily challenges - UI does not refresh when opened, the countdown goes below 0

Fixed: HUD message informing the player about possibility to hold/release breath is now correctly displayed in multiplayer

Fixed: Translation of "Team killer" in the French localization

Fixed: Taking another challenge during an active one keeps the challenge loadout

Fixed: Threat player does not become a team killer after killing his teammate

Fixed: Consumables - Healing continues during interaction (and looting UI)

Fixed: Low Health Post Process remaining in Spectator

Changed: "Leave Team" action in Game Menu is now activated on hold (used to be press)

Added: Plugged in the new health post-process (Hit, Miss and Damage indication)

Added: Unique Spawn in Shelter after Tutorial -- radio lady & achievement

Added: New Credits category and names of employees

• Thanks 1

Hi, its good to see some changes, like the reward system, even the free pass. But...

-The radiation ? It's way too fast ! It was slow before that, but don't tell me you put more balance. I was on far left of fiske fabrik, in front of the tunnel, house's side. We fight against the duo who took the crate, we killed them, and radiation came. We didnt have time to escape. TWO seconds before escape.

How we suppose to rush the looters if we dont have time for fighting and running ?

It's really fast. Too much when it comes. It feels like a punishment. Too hard.

-Is 100xp enough for a kill ? I dont think so. As much as for the antenna, 100xp. A kill could be rare, more than pinging, not easier. 

• Thanks 1

I agree with the radiation being too fast, I think in needs to be somewhere in the middle of where it was and where it is now.  Also I do not like the clipboard in the hand all the time, it is very distracting.  At one point I was aiming  my gun and couldn’t see the end of my gun because of the clipboard, but was able to see my crosshairs.  

I also have another issue, why does the locations reset every encounter?  Before they would still be discovered from previous encounter.  Nw you have to discover them all over again in each encounter.

Edited by SungBuckle7
I thought of another issue.
  • Like 1

I think it’s cool that we are rewarded with loot boxes for donating food. But I feel like those of us that were doing it before you enabled the loot got screwed. I have a check mark by all of loot boxes but never got any of them. 

I don't know why so many people are complaining. I have played this game a lot and these are great changes! Still some crafting bugs when trying to craft healing potions too fast, but there is so much more action now on the field! I love it when people can't camp on airdrop too long and now the danger is present at all time. Great fighting. Leveling system is also great!  I play on Xox One X. 

7 hours ago, Tony Blond said:

I don't know why so many people are complaining. I have played this game a lot and these are great changes! Still some crafting bugs when trying to craft healing potions too fast, but there is so much more action now on the field! I love it when people can't camp on airdrop too long and now the danger is present at all time. Great fighting. Leveling system is also great!  I play on Xox One X. 

I agree that most of the changes are great, however the radiation is way too fast! I still don’t know why it needed to be changed? Put the radiation back to normal, then there will just be the little bugs to iron out. I feel and have witnessed, that there are more people camping exits near the air drop now, there’s less time to work out a plan of escape so they just sit and wait at the nearest exit because they know there’s no time. 

All these new changes have entirely made the game trash at this point.

Just to name a few:

• Whoever thought it would be a good idea to turn up the radiation speed needs to be fired.
  • When in the water it's so loud I'm sure everyone on the map can hear it.
  • The new Transmitter, Alarm Trap, is just coddling the crap players and makes it more unrealistic.
  • The MOST important... not one word about fixing the junk servers and all the crashing.

Maybe instead of making the game look dumb with Santa flying around, fix the game servers.

If there is anything to take from this, its stop trying to be Fortnite and adding all this dumb cartoony trash to the game, and for god sakes TURN THE RADIATION SPEED BACK DOWN!

On 12/15/2019 at 6:43 AM, Erik24 said:

Maybe instead of making the game look dumb with Santa flying around, fix the game servers.

Aww, Santa is the best part of the update and probably the only reason I'm logging in at the moment 😋

Like others have stated, radiation is way to fast. I like to sneak around and loot, only shooting when I'm guaranteed a kill or to defend myself. I used to come across others with the same play style but now everyone (from my experience) seems to be running & gunning. I've been caught out by the radiation a few times so now start heading for the exit as soon as the airdrop is announced. 

Clipboard/map is just an odd addition, maybe the interns contribution. 

I like the idea of the battle pass but feel it's a bit ambitious getting to level 50. I'm just a casual outlander so doubt I'll get far so won't be purchasing this. Plus not getting anything when you die is a big downer. Maybe 50% of what you would have got would be nice along with a death penalty, -100xp. This would encourage players to stay longer knowing they'll at least get something.

I'm seeing a lot of similar feedback across the forum so hopefully the Devs or their forum champions (if they have them) take note. 

• Thanks 1

I have been playing this game from the start always thought this game had potential I love the realistic side of the game I’m a big fan of escape from tarkov unfortunately I do not have a PC But I see traits of that game and vigor I wanna start off by saying I appreciate the update and keep them coming but I believe a battle pass, Santa’s Sleigh And other various things were not needed I would love to see the game stay realistic as possible I like the fact of the radiation storm but I do believe now it is too fast I agree with the person that said we need to quit being like fortnite if people don’t like the realistic side of this game then they don’t need to be playing it I wish we had more weapons moding and other various things done I’m not saying this game can’t Make it but I believe in some ways it’s going down the wrong road 

On 12/11/2019 at 1:51 PM, Pyrit. said:

Added Challenges:

Leave with the airdrop with 0 kills

In french it's " Terminer une expédition avec le largage et en ne tuant personne."

In this video we can see I took the 2 airdrops + no kill (in french it's " meurtre"  and it's at zero )

and... in this video we can see when i back to the shelter, the mission don't validate. We did it before with only one airdrop and the same like this video.

So where is the problem ? → In the daily mission ?

On 12/16/2019 at 3:13 PM, Antoine Jdn said:

In french it's " Terminer une expédition avec le largage et en ne tuant personne."

In this video we can see I took the 2 airdrops + no kill (in french it's " meurtre"  and it's at zero )

and... in this video we can see when i back to the shelter, the mission don't validate. We did it before with only one airdrop and the same like this video.

So where is the problem ? → In the daily mission ?

The problem is the Devs don’t give a sh*t. They don’t care about our problems with this broke a** game. Has one Dev ever came on here to try and resolve an issue or to offer an apology? NO....

They don’t care all they want is our money. I think that’s quite evident with the introduction of the so called battle pass. The only entities who have come on to address “us” are so called monitors, and only to ensure that we follow the forum guidelines. “They don’t work for or receive any perks from BI”, but they sure like to make sure that “we” stay in line though and don’t sh*t on the Devs.

I stupidly bought this battle pass, I can assure BI that I will not be buying another one! Unless the Devs start to show that they are listening to the Vigor community. This could be such a great game if somebody cared. But Alas no one is listening.... 😭

3 hours ago, Dustin Paul said:

The problem is the Devs don’t give a sh*t. They don’t care about our problems with this broke a** game. Has one Dev ever came on here to try and resolve an issue or to offer an apology? NO....

They don’t care all they want is our money. I think that’s quite evident with the introduction of the so called battle pass. The only entities who have come on to address “us” are so called monitors, and only to ensure that we follow the forum guidelines. “They don’t work for or receive any perks from BI”, but they sure like to make sure that “we” stay in line though and don’t sh*t on the Devs.

I stupidly bought this battle pass, I can assure BI that I will not be buying another one! Unless the Devs start to show that they are listening to the Vigor community. This could be such a great game if somebody cared. But Alas no one is listening.... 😭

if you pay attention they are asking for 900 crowns for the battlepass which is a currency you can either buy or earn in game, i have a challenge that gives me like 160 crowns and it just says collect the air drop so the battle pass is not pay locked just play the game. in other words do your challenges.

2 hours ago, FTR_Dragon said:

if you pay attention they are asking for 900 crowns for the battlepass which is a currency you can either buy or earn in game, i have a challenge that gives me like 160 crowns and it just says collect the air drop so the battle pass is not pay locked just play the game. in other words do your challenges.

Yes many people earn it from money they win with crown missions. And yes they played a lot to win a lot,

but 1 :  How many days they played to win a lot ?  2 or 3 month with playing  2-3 hours a day  ?

and 2 : finaly using money in Battle pass,  people will need to play more more more and more a lot to level up to level 50. it sounds impossible finaly to be level 50 in less 3 month, when many games we don't win XP, and with insurance and die with it = 0 xp from ressources.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, FTR_Dragon said:

I am paying attention! I think maybe you aren’t!! I’ve been playing this game since August, pretty much every single day, sometimes(most of the time) for hours a day. I do my challenges too.  It is pretty much impossible to level to 50 without the need to purchase crowns in the store. Time will tell and maybe I’m wrong, but I highly doubt that. As I stated earlier the Devs should pay attention or this game is going down in flames!! Currently all they care about is $$$. FTR-Dragon, let me know when you reach level 50. Oh and exactly how many of those challenges come up? Right.... that’s what I thought. Keep saving, if the game is still relevant next December you may have enough of in game currency to get a battlepass!

FWIW, I’m off work due to a medical condition hence the ability to play for hours a day. I thought I’d put that here before the trolls come out to play.

Edited by Dustin Paul
Grammar

2 hours ago, Dustin Paul said:

I am paying attention! I think maybe you aren’t!! I’ve been playing this game since August, pretty much every single day, sometimes(most of the time) for hours a day. I do my challenges too.  It is pretty much impossible to level to 50 without the need to purchase crowns in the store. Time will tell and maybe I’m wrong, but I highly doubt that. As I stated earlier the Devs should pay attention or this game is going down in flames!! Currently all they care about is $$$. FTR-Dragon, let me know when you reach level 50. Oh and exactly how many of those challenges come up? Right.... that’s what I thought. Keep saving, if the game is still relevant next December you may have enough of in game currency to get a battlepass!

FWIW, I’m off work due to a medical condition hence the ability to play for hours a day. I thought I’d put that here before the trolls come out to play.

I've been playing the game a lot since August as well and I was able to save up a lot of crowns since then so that I was able to just buy crowns for five bucks to be able to get the 900 crowns battlepass. Once you have the battlepass, you earn your crowns back... Considering that the game is free and I like it to the degree that I play it almost every day, I really didn't mind paying $5 because the devs deserve it and they are making the game better constantly. 

I do have to say though that the crowns are a bit too pricey. If they would be cheaper I think a lot more people would be okay with spending some dollars here and there. 

2 hours ago, Matyas Csiha said:

I really didn't mind paying $5 because the devs deserve it and they are making the game better constantly. 

That made me laugh..! "Making the game better constantly" HAHA!

It's been nothing but nerfing and making the game more grindy.

They've been working on bugs and fixed a bunch of things. Yeah there's still a lot more to be fixed and it's far from perfect but they are working on it. I like the game and I'm willing to support them. I think 1.2 was a cool little update. You can disagree, but to say it's been nothing but nerfing is a little ignorant.