P4R4S

MiniDayZ 2

Hello I'd like to ask if the development of a second MiniDayZ is still a thing.

I mean do you really develop Mini DayZ 2 or is this just a false rumor or a fake story?

For about a year I've seen some news about it and there was also a guy who told me about it in this forum.

But I can't find any more informations about it and also I haven't seen any more updates to this. So I wonder if this is even true or if it maybe is cancelled but if so when do you plan to release it?

Could you show me the link? Im not sure what website you're talking about because I've checked the Website of Bohemia Interactive what is the developer or am I wrong?

Hmm I really need to apologize... It was quite obvious but somehow my device I used didn't show me the blogs so I missed that part and only seen informations about MiniDayz in General...

But I still wonder when they plan to release it... Acctual I still haven't found any acctual news. No statusupdates and such things only some pretty uninteresting stuff about the franchise in general etc.

I also haven't heard any real news, but I heard devs that said they are working on it.
So just have to wait and see I guess.

• Like 1