Sign in to follow this  
stanolli

workbench upgrade > chemicals ... where to find?

Hi,

after a very long time of looting chemicals to reach nearly 1.400 chemicals to get my workbench at lv 10/13

now guess what we need to reach lv 11?

exactly: 1900 chemicals !!!

WTF???

How many times you have to loot the two yellow houses near the exit on fiskke fabrikk at the north/east?

so boring 😞

Someone with a better farm spot for me?

Please :)

Have a look in the buildings along the upper eastside level at Victorsen, just below the Hotel. They can have a lot of chemicals especially in the kitchen areas. Even more when boosted.

• Like 1

ok, thank you. The lets Go Lootin’ 

Will it be the same till you reach lv13 to build the vintorez?

i have all blueprints ...

Fortunately my workbench is at max level already. I used to go for chemicals on batterie draug. You can find 1 or 2 boxes of em around the ponds, one box is usually at the campfire east of the ponds, one bottle a bit south, between the campfire and the small wooden bridge with the log on it. Also the flak outpost next to the parking lot usually has a box and a bottle. Then there are usually up to 3 boxes around the radio mast house, 1 on the crate where the comm station is located sometimes, on on the right in front of the handrail/fence thing and one on the opposite site of the house behind the stack of firewood. Also there is a box at the west exit and some single bottles like in the outhouse near south east exit and to the left of the entrance of adolf cannon 1 or 2 (not sure). Happy looting!

• Like 1

Seems the best map for chems in now brodalen bridges. I had to delete 7full stacks out of my inventory the other day.

With the boost the safe also seem to have quite a stash.

• Like 1

Thank you all for your tipps. 

till lv13, all i Need is materials and chemicals?

It's been a while when I did the last upgrade but there might get a third item requirement. Not sure. I do know the last upgrade takes quite a bunch of resources.

• Like 1

I don't remember the exact numbers as I just recently upgraded mine to 13 but I think it was something like 2700-2900 chemicals and 3-4K metal parts. Like I said don't quote me on those figures but I remember it being quite a grind to get that workbench finished off. Now to just tackle the antenna, windmill and herb boxes.