Sign in to follow this  
Xaphan Misanthrop

Ebay? lool 😂

That's quite amazing.

How does the transaction take place? Through a duo encounter?

Just found the English version. Quote from the advert below.

This is a listing for my services on Vigor for Xbox One. I will party up with you and let you loot the items from my body. We will go to the nearest exit to guarantee you can leave the match with all the items. You can pick any 2 primary guns, 1 secondary and a full inventory of any ammo. Send me the weapon/ammo requests in a message. Thanks!

I have an open mind on this sort of thing, but would be interested in other opinions.

I dont mind how people acquired their guns, makes no difference to me where that m21 im looting off your dead body came from lol

Yeah, well, isn't that way still shitty?
I mean imagine you buy this offer now let's say 20 people, the question would be only interesting where from he has such a huge inventory to supply all? That must be huge, you know what I mean? I think that he also offers Team Duo games in solo mode like Xbox Party Team Speak or some dubious whatsapp stories, so he will find ways and means to earn money somehow.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

9 minutes ago, Th3Truth said:

I dont mind how people acquired their guns, makes no difference to me where that m21 im looting off your dead body came from lol

It's not about that, but the point is that people don't have to bother to spend a lot of material on collecting certain things until something is feasible, they understand, the buyer thinks, you know what? Lick my ass I just spend a couple of euros and have an exaggeratedly full inventory for what you would otherwise have to play and work for days, that makes the game in a way Kaputt you know?

Any game or sporting activity which you can spend money to gain an advantage on your opponent is cheap i agree with u Misanthrop. If your losing a game of chess you cant just spend a few dollars and purchase a few extra queens to place on the board. Unfortunately in todays world its not frowned apon to buy more queens and the funny thing for me is that people who win with 5 queens on the board actually think they won.

Just had yet another look at 1.2 teasers on YouTube.

Bad news apparently for eBay traders. It looks like looting of team mates in duo's will be prevented when it goes live.

1 hour ago, Oldninja said:

Just had yet another look at 1.2 teasers on YouTube.

Bad news apparently for eBay traders. It looks like looting of team mates in duo's will be prevented when it goes live.

That's great news to stop this kind of behaviour, but I presume you'll be able to loot crates if your team mates gets popped on the way back to the shelter? It'd be frustrating if you're caught in a firefight, come out as the only one alive but can't get a crate back. 

I presume they'll allow looting if killed by someone not in the duo? 

Hi bruvas,

I would assume so, but at the moment nothing can confirmed.

Yes because of the update I had read, that sounds fantastic, you have to face these players who destroy a game like this intelligent and smart, it may be that gaps are found again and again to cheat nothing but nevertheless there is always a better solution, and the problem disappears by itself!

When will this update come? I read something about Vigor Season Pass when should it be released?

6 hours ago, Bruvas said:

That's great news to stop this kind of behaviour, but I presume you'll be able to loot crates if your team mates gets popped on the way back to the shelter? It'd be frustrating if you're caught in a firefight, come out as the only one alive but can't get a crate back. 

I presume they'll allow looting if killed by someone not in the duo? 

Yes, on the discord it was confirmed this is only in the event you are responsible for their death. If another player kills your duo partner, your partners crate will be accessible to you.

• Like 1