Th3Truth

Disappearing crates

Today again at 11:00 central on grotheim vally a blue upgraded crate disappeared once i killed the runner who was carrying it. Is this ever going to be FIXED or ACKNOWLEDGED? It has been quite a while since this issue has been brought to light. I was asked to post the video i recorded by a forum mod and went out of my way to do so then never even got a response back.. Not a thanks for posting we will look into that or nothing... 

Weeks later its still happening to me and others on the forums and is still being ignored..

Why ask me to post it if its not a concearn for the devs and there is no intention of correcting the issue? Its been weeks since its been discussed as an issue..  That is hard for me to understand.

Is there some sort of crown compensation support ticket to get crowns back? If this isnt happening intentionally to rob players of there crowns then surely you guys at bohemia wont mind creating a system or help ticket quo to reimburse players like me who recorded it and have PROOF of loss.

This is the 5th time this has happened to me. All occurrences were on the same map and all were upgraded crates blue\purple (crowns spent)

This is still happening as of 12/17/19

I will be posting a few more vids showcasing upgraded crates glitching out/ disappearing

Happened to me too. Blue crate. I killed everyone and grabbed it from its original package and then it was common.

News Flash!!! BI does not give a f*ck about you or me or about our problems. No acknowledgement of any presented issues with proof or not. The only thing that matters to them is making $$$. This game has great potential, or should I say had great potential. I’ve never played a game with so many bugs and glitches in my entire life, well maybe except for Roblox. 🤣 BI should be ashamed and embarrassed to be mentioned in the sentence as Roblox. The sad part is that many of the issues should be simple fixes for anyone with any programming skills. So either they have no idea what the hell they are doing or they just don’t give a sh*t. I’m thinking they just don’t care. Period.

Happened once the other day and I thought I was nuts but today I killed the crate-carrier again and after returning to the shelter, No Crate!

I looted the supply drop, fought my way to the exit and successfully exited the map with crate in hand. Got to the reward screen and wasn't credited xp for the crate and didn't have a crate to open. Guess what I did? I loaded into another match and kept playing... Its a tough life.

I have seen the crate disappear multiple times when the person carrying it was killed. This is a bug that will hopefully be fixed ASAP. 

Even worse is the fact that players can destroy the crate or crates in their inventory. I had a guy who knew he was not going to make it out alive destroy both crates he was carrying and then send messages laughing about it. You should not be able to destroy a crate in your inventory, this just gives people power who want to ruin the the fun and reward for others. 

Hi Tee,

I'm afraid I have to disagree about the ability to destroy the crate.

The guy you came across maybe should not of gloated about it. That's a bit childish.

However, I still think it's an acceptable tactic to destroy the crate. If you have an inventory full of useful items and it becomes clear that you won't get to an extraction point whilst carrying it, then I for one would destroy the crate to help me exit. I've done it before and will certainly do it again if I think it necessary.

The only other acceptable option would be if it were possible to drop the crate. But as that option doesn't exist destroying it is the only way to avoid exit campers knowing exactly where you are.

I just lost my common crates. I had like 7 or 8 crates and after I finished my daily challenges I went and checked my crates and there were only 3 common crates left. It is possible that even more rare crates disappeared but I only noticed common ones because of the huge difference. Things like that, especially in the extraction game, really killing my motivation to stick with this game.

Yeah there is a still a few bugs happening in regards to encounters hence why I mainly play Elims now whenever I want crates. I’ve very rarely had crates vanish on me or revert to a common crate so rare I can’t recall when the last time was! I know when people boost and dip out the lobby last second it can potentially reset things as if they didn’t boost which maybe could explain some of those instances. There used to be issues with crate collection seasonal challenges not sure if that was fixed or not? Either way a couple of suggestions as a workaround.

1:

Try relaunching the game whenever there’s a discrepancy on crate totals (In shelter) same works if you spent crowns and disconnected it takes a sec for it to show up again!

2: If crates are bugging in encounters often try a reinstall of the game or a hard reset of the system your using, clears stale cache data which may Cause some bugs. 
3: if it’s a connection based issue like lag or issues looting things try a wired connection to lan router to speed up connection speed. (Though crates turning from blue to common doesn’t sound like a connection issue it may help other things!) 

Personally though as stated above I prefer Elims for crates faster easier match’s and better use of crowns, enounters are more for killing and getting loot for exp towards a battle pass.