hi i have a problem with the game some times when i get hit with a knife my carekter will not shoot his gun just swing his gun back and fort, and it takes too long to get in a lobby, and i don`t know how to heal my self in game it`s no way i can heal i have pressed every button on the controler so plz exsplain.

To heal hold left bumper to bring up consumables wheel. Click on what u wish to use say bandages to equip. Then hold right trigger to apply bandages or pills once equiped. Your welcome

I had the same problem this weekend. After getting molested by a knife wielding maniac, when punch him back (this happens automaticly when in melee range) ammo count changes to -/0. When trying to shoot you make the melee movement. There is no shooting sound or animation. But your gun is still shooting, when you check your inventory it tells the true ammo count. As long as you have enough bullets you will fire perfect and super accurate bursts.

https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/merc-warlord/video/82952743

Healing items are selected by holding LB, then select one in the itemwheel and releasing LB. You can use the item by holding RT as long as you are in standing or crouching position, you can heal while walking or standing still. Not in prone position or while sprinting.

Change back to your weapon with Y or automatic after using the consumable.