Hello, community!

I have a major issue that I need to solve without anymore problems and frustration.

I have subscribed over 1200-1300 mods at all until yesterday. I wanted to unsubscribe most of them and delete the local content to spend more space on the hard disc. I needed additional space for other games and wanted to save only a few more important mods for Arma 3, especially a small list needed for a specific campaign I was working on. When I try to unsubscribe these unneeded mods from the launcher or from the workshop, they immediately will download again and there's no effect after all these attempts. How would I stop/pause redownloading of all this huge content and only subscribe my small list of addons I really need to use for my campaign?

Thank you in advance and cheers! 

Usually when you unsubscribe from Steam, you remove the addon content and make room on disk. Do that from Steam. check your folders in launcher / mods you have 3 buttons "Sream workshop", "local mods" and "more..." Go to more and manage your mods and watched folders. If some mods are inside unwatched folders, you can delete the mods on disk (they are not in !workshop). If inside a watched folder, manage them by launcher.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, pierremgi said:

Usually when you unsubscribe from Steam, you remove the addon content and make room on disk. Do that from Steam. check your folders in launcher / mods you have 3 buttons "Sream workshop", "local mods" and "more..." Go to more and manage your mods and watched folders. If some mods are inside unwatched folders, you can delete the mods on disk (they are not in !workshop). If inside a watched folder, manage them by launcher.

Thank you very much, friend! 🙂