HomemadeG

I guess post apocalyptic Norway was filthy rich!

Dev's,

I'm sure we all understand this is your job and your bread and butter, but it looks like your sacrificing whatever you loved about this game just to see how much revenue you can squeeeeeeze out.

By allowing the buying of everything with crowns, yes you make tons and tons of money, but the game is in my opinion becoming not Vigor anymore.

Everybody that doesn't care just runs around with one of the many submachine guns or any high speed full auto machine gun, or "the suomi gringos" as Fred Oskar Ottershagen has mentioned with 300-400 hundred rounds, at full sprint, no care about noise or stealth, and spray and pray, that's it.

No strategy, just cod/ pubg style.

Post apocalyptic Norway should not be this fruitful with weapons.. especially guns like the adr..

It seems your slowly pushing away people who loved this game for what it was.

I have spent a good amount to support the development of this game, but seems it's slowly becoming pay to win, which is garbage.

Please be careful!

Thanks,

Loyal Fan that hates what is happening to Vigor.

• Like 1

Hi HomemadeG,

Unfortunately I am starting to agree with the points you make, especially since watching the 1.2 update teasers.

I won't make any unqualified critism just yet, but will wait to see how the update impacts actual gameplay and tactics.

I will add this pre release comment. I sincerely hope that this great game is not dragged into a fortnite inspired blackhole.

Agreed and well put. This is really just me venting at this point, watching the preview streams has me worried.

I honestly dont think the devs across the pond have much real life experience with many weapons if any at all considering their strict gun laws. Im sure there are one or two exceptions but i doubt most have ever fired a real weapon in their lives.. Honestly a fn p90 (called ADR 97 in the game) is pretty weak when it comes to ballistics and has terrible ergonomics and a poor gritty feeling trigger. If i had to trust my life to a caliber, 5.7x28 would be at the very bottom of that list. Having run a ps90 in 3 gun for 2 years its safe to say id pass on one if i had another option.

I dont understand how they figure the bullet damage? 6 rounds from an rpk to kill and only 2 rounds from sks to kill? Both are same caliber

7.62x 39 and if anything the longer barrel of the rpk would give better terminal ballistics in terms of velocity. I get its a game and not real life but having two guns the same caliber and making one of them 3 times as strong as the other is just silly. 

• Like 1

Agree'd, I would be ok without the adr or any fully auto, just single all the way, would maintain a high skill base.

On 12/8/2019 at 3:50 AM, HomemadeG said:

Agreed and well put. This is really just me venting at this point, watching the preview streams has me worried.

I think you need to take the reviews of the streamers with a grain of salt.

These streamers/partners are hyping aspects of the game because that's exactly what they're paid to do.

No hype and the update doesn't sell.

The real telling point will be when it's released and average Joe gives his honest opinion.

I get your point and agree but my worry is more from what I've witnessed watching the in game parts so far and from what BI has mentioned in game, less from the what streamers have to say.. for example BI mentions if you want your adr faster, spend crowns to cut the time in half...

As stated im a loyal fan and don't plan on going anywhere, but since 1.1 the only reason I die in game now is due to an increasing number of "spray and pray", full auto, 300 round, blind folded players. No sacrifice..

I miss having a real stand off, where skillful shots mean something.

It loses its niche when there is no skill involved, and making it easier to obtain the "big" guns defeats that...no?

I have to assume most of the people reading this here on this official forum like this game because of how different it is compared to the standard cookie cutter shooter profile. I just hope it stays in its own realm.

Sorry that got a little long..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Personally I have pulled away from spray and pray. It’s unreliable and my accuracy has slowly been improving. 

I play in single shot, I walk if not crawl most places, and when I hear foot steps I adjust my location to asssas the player. Lining up shots with patience and tagging headshots for quick and clean eliminations. The spray and pray players can’t rush you if they don’t know you’re there and have a bullet in their head.

• Like 2

played one game today; it looks to me like they are going full Apex style........

the trampstamp (seasonpass) is coming. This is not bohemias invention but for those who have played some of the "seasonpass" games knows its far from a sign of quality.

bohemia are very good content creators and the new stuff coming looks very good.

but with the "gamepass" coming the games difficulty will become rated "C" and that means C for children. Do what ever you want with as little consequence as posible. 

good for those who want their own creativity, imagination and fantasy to be posible and bad for us who want a good challenging and fair shooter to master.

sorry to say I am prepared for more distractions (skins, weapons and map creativity) than good game development in the future..

this is not a good steak anymore but a happy meal on McDonalds..

(buildt on previous experience with other battlepass games)

good luck bohemia and forum friends

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, Kuljack said:

Personally I have pulled away from spray and pray. It’s unreliable and my accuracy has slowly been improving. 

I play in single shot, I walk if not crawl most places, and when I hear foot steps I adjust my location to asssas the player. Lining up shots with patience and tagging headshots for quick and clean eliminations. The spray and pray players can’t rush you if they don’t know you’re there and have a bullet in their head.

That's a good point, and there isn't a whole lot I can say about my greedy need to want to extinguish them, which in turn gets me into bad situations..

On a good note, I have since adjusted my strategy a bit to accommodate for the children..

• Like 2

update so far very good.. movement (too free) is only problem.. hello emote kills. lol!!I Bought the pass with real money so I have protected my ranting rights. 😜🎅❤️💪