TMJIANBE

Some of the higher-order USES of the editor

How can I turn off the operation and change the appearance of the vehicle in the ARMA3 editor.

Let's say I have an F18 carrier in the editor, and I fold the wings, and I open the simple thing, and then I go into the game and the wings unfold. And when multiple f18s are put together (at a small distance), they bounce (or collide) when the computing function is turned on.

As long as I change the look of the vehicle, I can't turn it off. Is there a way to fold the wing and ignore the impact volume?

I guess the F18 will unfold the wings automatically when the engine is started? What specific mod do you mean?

Cheers

On 12/6/2019 at 10:23 PM, TMJIANBE said:

How can I turn off the operation and change the appearance of the vehicle in the ARMA3 editor.

Let's say I have an F18 carrier in the editor, and I fold the wings, and I open the simple thing, and then I go into the game and the wings unfold. And when multiple f18s are put together (at a small distance), they bounce (or collide) when the computing function is turned on.

As long as I change the look of the vehicle, I can't turn it off. Is there a way to fold the wing and ignore the impact volume?

hmmm, I don't have this problem, folding wings from editor. But for sure, if you let pilots on board, they will start the engine because they don't care for climate.

Set the fuel to 0, and refuel when you need it.

For ambient planes, just make them as simple object.