Hello to everyone from the community! 🙂

I would like to ask for a script that:

- creates groups of units by force (from sqf file)

and WHEN a trigger is activated and its condition is met.

My idea is to: 1.create a group in the EDEN editor and give the unit a callsign X (for example); 2.force spawn the same group when a condition is met in my trigger (it must not exist until this moment, OR be invisible); 3.use the sqf file to check if the ENTIRE group is eliminated and forced respawn it again; 4.have another script from another trigger which could stop spawning the group when another condition is met (for example a visible timer reaches 0 second - such scripts could be used when the player awaits reinforcements and must hold a position for certain time).

Here is everything again:

[trigger is activated and spawns the X group] ---> [the group is eliminated - checked by the sqf file that also spawns it again] ---> [use a no matter what condition in a 2nd. trigger to stop the respawn /a timer is preferred/]

Thank you for the help in advance and cheers!

Edit: additional question - can I use multiple groups named X_1, X_2, X_3 etc. and also use multiple sqf files with similar names that work as the first file, only for the next X groups that follow?

🙂

Edited by black_hawk_mw2_87
- to use multiple groups for more immersion and extended, intense fighting