ramerdehamer1212

weapon attachments

i have played vigor fo a while now and i think adding weapon attachments would be a really cool idea like the new cod creating a gun on your own 

of course   this is going to create a lot of buffing and nerfing but i think it would be a good mechanig to the game.

Hi ramer,

Not a bad suggestion at all. As long as the gun had no more killing power than for example, a Suomi, and if you could add a bayonet that took 4 hits to kill in a melee attack, then I can't see a problem.

Key being that it doesn't give any advantages over the standard set of weapons.

I really like this idea, and having certain attachments like... Well lets say playing with iron sights on certain guns, and changing small things that could give a slight buff to how the player aims. Say... a red dot to the Sks. Youd understand more where to shoot if youve got issues with the sights like i do. The vz. 52 rifle for one has odd iron sights, and could be given a slight help in a red dot or another attachtment like that. Maybe suppressors too, so we can bring back stealth in the game (Altough that is gonna set us up for jumpscares in game.)