BeatzByDox

Over saturated Gun Economy

Dont get me wrong, I LOVE the ADR and the other high powered guns as well. I have a strong suspicion that eventually every outlander will have one in game, depreciating the value of them and turning the game into an adr infested battle royale. Am I wrong? There is an economy and the guns are basically demand in a never ending supply chain. My point is there is no incentive to play strategically without fear of losing a valuable gun. Totally changes the dynamic of the game in a negative way IMO.

• Like 2

I don't really like to play the ADR. It gets kills way to easy, but that must be why everyone is taking one. Last couple of days I have collected about 60 ADR, 35 AUR A1 and 20 AUR Hbar. I salvage them so it won't be used against me, however every match I see more- and more of the "rare" weapons used.

By now 2/3 of my gun stash is ADR.

The actual "rare" weapons are the ones in the wrong crafting cost category.

• Like 2

Agree guns are to easy to come by. I usually try to stay out of trouble, only getting into gun fights to defend myself. Because of my play style I've amassed a decent arsenal, 10+ of some of the rare weapons and that's not including the parts to make more.

I don't put huge hours into the game so those who do I'm guessing are overflowing. Not sure what the solution would be apart from turning down the gun parts or limiting how many you can craft in a given time. 

My first week playing I was very protective of my weapons, even going in empty handed just to gather loot. Now I have no fear of losing them as I have plenty at my shelter. 

Maybe we could trade them for some much need supplies or remove weapon parts for the rare weapons with the only way to obtain them is by finding the actual weapon (complete) or craft with the blueprint. 

On 12/3/2019 at 4:09 PM, BeatzByDox said:

Dont get me wrong, I LOVE the ADR and the other high powered guns as well. I have a strong suspicion that eventually every outlander will have one in game, depreciating the value of them and turning the game into an adr infested battle royale. Am I wrong? There is an economy and the guns are basically demand in a never ending supply chain. My point is there is no incentive to play strategically without fear of losing a valuable gun. Totally changes the dynamic of the game in a negative way IMO.

That's why we run in a take everyone's guns. More loot for you and me....

On a serious note. Maybe reducing the amount of "rare" weapons you receive in crates would also help tone it down a bit. Let's just say I'm not running out of any rare weapons ANYTIME soon 

good point beatz (didnt read other comments)

(thinking the easy movement of your avatar  is boosting your point)

I think the weapons are very well made in this game.. but with easy bailout movement (where U dont get punished going in bad.. being an experienced player with an adr.. is too strong.. (going in with low level weapons myself.. getting out with 3 out of 5 safes wich is my strategy.) I got 100 adr laying around until I play duos wich is now a completly different game from playing solo.

(wich gun is yours main in solo merc? just curious, not depending on the topic.)

Well, I used to rock every Kalashnikov version, after the tweaking of the guns it changed to just the RPD and the G3. The changelogs dat they made the AK better, but ranged steady shots I used to make with ease are now often inaccurate.

• Like 1

Not sure if you guys have seen the 1.2 update, but it looks like BI went the other direction on this one... now can spend all your real money to buy as many adr's as you like. This is only from what I've seen in streams

I feel like the gap in the randomness to find these guns need to go far up, as well at the crafting costs. The higher the rarity, the more you gotta spend to get it. They also need to lower the amount of said 'rare' guns in the crates, to like one or two, instead of giving the playing 15 or 10 adr. 

• Like 1

Not to mention that every time a player with insurance gets killed and looted, his guns are duplicated. And people are using this in duo encounters.