f5Bn4MJ.jpg

What is Midnight Sun?

Midnight Sun is a natural phenomenon that occurs in the summer months in places north of the Arctic Circle, when the sun remains visible even at midnight.

What are Polar Nights?

The opposite phenomenon, Polar Nights, occur in the winter months, when the sun stays below the horizon throughout the day.

The coordinates used for this mod are taken from Alert, which is located in the Qikiqtaaluk Region of Nunavut, Canada.

Alert experiences midnight sun from April 7 to September 4, and polar nights from October 14 to February 28.

There are two relatively short periods of twilight from about February 13 to March 22 and the second from September 19 to October 22.

Arctic Latitudes changes the Longitude/Latitude values for Altis, Stratis and Malden 2035 to those of the Qikiqtaaluk Region of Nunavut, Canada.

Les Sables Bay, Malden, April 19th 03:35am.

If you can dig it and would like to see a particular terrain supported just holler at me. :icon_biggrin:

Steam Workshop Collection.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3

4 minutes ago, CrazyCorky said:

Would this be something you could do for Livonia?

Of course mate, stay tuned. :f:

• Like 1

I would like to see Island Panthera and, of course (what we really want), Panthera Winter (which is a separate addon inside the main Island Panthera mod).

Thank you for your hard work on these immersion mods.

• Like 1

P.S. Let us not forget the outstanding map called "Ruha," which is specifically set in Scandinavia.

This is really cool dude.

Mind if I add you on steam? I would like to talk with you about a project.

• Like 1