Sign in to follow this  
frogtalker33

vigors playerbase in an identity crisis?

Opening: I am running into a alot of looters at close range and shoot them to take their loot.

many get angry and I get more messages like "you are a jerk for shooting me" and so on more now recently. (that one being Nice)

A: do they not know it is a sneaky looter?

B: other players are the only threat in the game?

😄

😄 (I cant remove emojis on cell)do they not know they become walk around safes with all the loot they are carrying?

😧 (my letters becomes emotes lol) game is more aggresive then ever. higher speed. faster to track you down dear looter. lack of sound: sometimes I didnt intend to kill you. I was running inside the building and suddenly standing next to you; so why not?

Is it more frustrating to be killed without warning looters? (Sea of thiefes clan i call them. many has "sot" gamerpictures) 

is the lack of sound and high speeds encouraging this mad messaging and frustration?

I feel sorry for you and wish you the best to you looters but now vigor is the place for battleroyales and CoD players. (cratetime)

to you aggressors.. I am so tired of your cheap tricks (flying around) and are so close to sending you a jerk to your message box..

but hey; I try to be better and right now vigor belongs to fortniters and coders..

good luck to everyone of you out in the gaming world.

ah, good point.. but it is a general discusson about etiqute; (I dont know how it is spelled. I am not english born (from Norway). its about how you feel and how you behave in a game.. if you didnt get it.  I cririsized looters and then took their point against aggressors (battle royalers) so I was trying to be nutral on this subject; which is important.

good point. I am ranting (in other threads than this one.) because I fell in love with the game and I want people to be wanting to master the game.. rather than people mastering the game easily like any other game, because this has something uniqc. so yeah.. if u dont like critism please shut up or at least delete your Twitter account. 

with my engagement on this forum.. U have a point, but think again.. some love the game and are not so easy sellouts.. 

I have been ranting alot but your comment beat all that shit. be under the age of twenty two and its up to the developers or forum manger (which I respect the decission to) to decide. (or for the love of god block me)

have a good Session kiddo

nevermind you kuljack; I am looking forward to the 1,12 update. ( or whats it called) because right now its broken.. it Will be better whatever direction it goes.. towards or from my ranting.. gods speed. 🍒💌💌

Continue with your rants Fred.

As well as high lighting some interesting issues, you certainly provide posts that provoke responses.

• Like 1