skullval

Renamed from inappropriate name to "negative feedback"

Spoiler

I lost more stuff to the game screw ups then i have to outlanders thats sad......lagging out lose everything .....freezing in game.....getting stuck.....to many people using crowns get throw out....get back to shelter and not shooting 1 round half my ammo gone....its a joke and what do they give us nothing and laugh all the way to the bank....i get screw about 5 to 8 times a night .......................................and i forgot the biggest problem having to fight 2 or 3 or 4 people teaming in solo matches and if u happen to kill 1 of the team player u guys give them a camera video so they can tell their buddys were u are how stupid is that

Edited by FallujahMedic -FM-
Negative feedback is acceptable when given in the proper format and context!

I really dislike Reddit, but the following guide on providing game feedback is spot on. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/7je82e/how_to_provide_constructive_feedback_to_game/

To summarise:

1 - Skip the "how/why" assumptions
2 - Suggest potential solutions but do not expect them
3 - Assume every change is difficult to make, because you will be right the majority of the time
4 - Appreciate but do not expect information on future changes
5 - Understand all games have bugs, you might find a bug Bungie Bohemia didn't, and your bug might be there forever

Additionally, you may find the following useful:

https://sifterapp.com/blog/2012/08/tips-for-effectively-reporting-bugs-and-issues/

What is not acceptable is your original post. Please follow the above recommended guides for submitting constructive feedback. Thank You

22 hours ago, FallujahMedic -FM- said:

I really dislike Reddit, but the following guide on providing game feedback is spot on. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/7je82e/how_to_provide_constructive_feedback_to_game/

To summarise:

1 - Skip the "how/why" assumptions
2 - Suggest potential solutions but do not expect them
3 - Assume every change is difficult to make, because you will be right the majority of the time
4 - Appreciate but do not expect information on future changes
5 - Understand all games have bugs, you might find a bug Bungie Bohemia didn't, and your bug might be there forever

Additionally, you may find the following useful:

https://sifterapp.com/blog/2012/08/tips-for-effectively-reporting-bugs-and-issues/

What is not acceptable is your original post. Please follow the above recommended guides for submitting constructive feedback. Thank You

So what was wrong with the above quoted post?? How is it inappropriate, I’m confused.

Firstly, the user's wording of the thread topic was inappropriate/offensive which violates our rules. 

Secondly, no part of the original post constituted constructive feedback. Instead, it was comprised of blame, flame-baiting, libel, and ridicule, which again, violates our rules. 

The rules of this Forum and of Bohemia.net as a whole are here to help keep the forum community accessible, fair and honest for everyone. 

Edited by FallujahMedic -FM-
Edited to not indicate the incorrect respondent

2 hours ago, FallujahMedic -FM- said:

Firstly, your wording of the thread topic was inappropriate/offensive which violates our rules. 

Secondly, no part of your post constituted constructive feedback. Instead, it was comprised of blame, flame-baiting, libel, and ridicule, which again, violates our rules. 

The rules of this Forum and of Bohemia.net as a whole are here to help keep the forum community accessible, fair and honest for everyone. 

Firstly, I’m not the one who made the initial post.

Secondly, how else is the OP supposed to feel!? Some of us spend our hard earned money on this game in the form of purchasing Crowns. So when we lose “our” crowns due to reasons out of our control (ie: stuck in an object, game freezing, or just getting kicked for seemingly no reason), how do you think we should feel?? If the game didn’t have these annoying bugs then maybe people would not get so frustrated and make “inappropriate” posts. I for one completely understand where the OP is coming from, maybe they could have worded their post differently, maybe fix some of the games bugs and avoid hurt feelings all around. 

14 minutes ago, Dustin Paul said:

Firstly, I’m not the one who made the initial post.

Secondly, how else is the OP supposed to feel!? Some of us spend our hard earned money on this game in the form of purchasing Crowns. So when we lose “our” crowns due to reasons out of our control (ie: stuck in an object, game freezing, or just getting kicked for seemingly no reason), how do you think we should feel?? If the game didn’t have these annoying bugs then maybe people would not get so frustrated and make “inappropriate” posts. I for one completely understand where the OP is coming from, maybe they could have worded their post differently, maybe fix some of the games bugs and avoid hurt feelings all around. 

Everyone is free to make comments and threads discussing issues as long as they stay within the rules of this forum. Also please note the moderating team here are not developers nor employee of BIS. We are all volunteers so have no part in "fixing" the game.

Apologies for incorrectly directing the response at you, that was a mistake on my part. 

Additionally, if there is an issue with a "Free-to-Play" game, the last thing I would do is repeatedly purchase crowns. 

12 hours ago, Dustin Paul said:

If the game didn’t have these annoying bugs then maybe people would not get so frustrated and make “inappropriate” posts.

At no point is it ever acceptable to make inappropriate posts, ever. 

On 12/5/2019 at 5:32 AM, FallujahMedic -FM- said:

Apologies for incorrectly directing the response at you, that was a mistake on my part. 

Additionally, if there is an issue with a "Free-to-Play" game, the last thing I would do is repeatedly purchase crowns. 

No problem, good point about purchasing crowns on a broken game.