Oldninja

Team Killers

Just had an interesting experience on Victorsen.

Waited an age for the encounter to start, and when it did myself and one other outlander were the only solo's, along with four duo's.

The encounter started and almost immediately one guy killed his team mate and left. After two minutes same happened to another team. 5 mins or so another one killed his team mate and lingered for the drop.

As the encounter was well boosted and I had loads of decent loot, rather than exiting, I thought I would linger to watch the outcome.

Team killer gets the crate as soon as it hits the ground, makes for exit and before he gets far the last team take him out and take a crate each to the nearest exit. Did a quick signal detect as I didn't recall seeing any notification of the safe being opened. No one but me on the map. Strolled over the the barred building opened the safe and wow, loaded with loot. Did some shuffling in my inventory and made off with a Shedfull of stuff.

Just wondered if everyone kills their teammates in duo's, or was this shining example of teaming a rare event.

I had a mission to enter the outlands with random duo's 5 times, was an interesting experience.

1 run straight to the exit, guess they had the sane mission. 1 tried to kill me but I managed to get away. 2 wanted to be left alone but left me alone. But one (after we both ran separate ways) actually worked as a team. Cleared the safe sharing the loot then left picking up loot on the way out, maxed my backpack for the first time.

Thank you random outlander 😀

It’s hit and miss for duos. Lots of random team ups will bring a team kill out. Either they will try at the beginning, wait for you to loot the safe or crate, or they’ll try to kill you on the way to extract after they’re sure everyone else is gone. You can never trust anyone in random these days. 

Its not not even worth the white crate to join random duos, I’ll get more crates just running solo.