TheWoWNerd

BUG - Set Costs - Modules. Misc controls all module costs

Hello, just reporting on a bug I have been encountering recently that I have finally found the root cause of.

When setting up a Zeus v Zeus mission I wanted to have a limit and natural regeneration of either Zeus' resources. (So they couldn't just spam a bunch of units and overwhelm the server.)

All of the modules to set costs such as Side, Object, and Soldiers and Vehicles work perfectly as intended. (Each cost set is used for the synced curator.)

However, the module controlling the costs of Zeus modules, Ie: Audio, Effects, Animals, Objectives, etc... does not function properly.

I didn't want the Zeus' just resorting to using the Fire Support Module to win fights so I set this Module using the editor Set Costs - Modules to a number greater than 1, so it could not be used. But, there was an issue, after setting the cost of this Module, Fire Support was still available and at the same resource cost as any of the other Modules I did allow the Zeus' to use... It wasn't till today, when I decided I wanted this exploit patched that I uncovered what was causing the issue.

When setting the costs of Modules one of the categories is "Misc" and this is what is creating the issue, no matter what value you set any of the other Module costs too, they all follow the cost of Misc... meaning that all Modules are forced to either all be the same cost as the Misc value or to have them all disabled, by having the value set to an unattainable cost. (1<_)
I will provide screenshots demonstrating this issue, I hope it can be resolved in the near future. Thank you.

Screenshots:

Misc at 0.02 (2%):

HJdRWWd.jpg
DEkkvwx.jpg

Misc at 0.9 (90%):
EO8u9m4.jpg
OQv4IqG.jpg