frogtalker33

why no footsteps?

Man, I hate hearing that your having this issue! 😕

Worst case scenario have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game?

Maybe one the patches bugged out causing this... like I mentioned, I've only had this happen a couple times, awful when it does.

Hopefully it can be as simple as that..?

Goodluck

maybe, I dont know.. its the only sound gone. everything else shots to Wolfs and owls is there loud and clear... and the enemy dont hear me either. its so much fun with snipers on the ledge by the common signal tower location down to the city on draug.. i just take a stand om their butts laying down and shooting them in the back og the head. lol

I can try reinstall.

thanks for the tip

btw; its enemy footsteps I dont hear.. many people win hill, urban and forest fights now of the lack of footsteps masking them in the open.. its purely visual fights now really.. (primitive, 2 dimensional and repetetive)

I have reinstalled the game.

Yeah, that was the case with me as well, just the enemy footsteps were completely silent..

They did recently mention they have a 2 month update cycle, I have high hopes that this could be one of fixes/ tweaks some time in December. I'll keep my fingers crossed, again sorry to hear

• Like 1

thanks for the info.. makes sense. is it in this forum they post it? I didnt now only using this forum.

Anytime! I don't have a Twitter account personally, but I do check for Vigor info there, they seem to post stuff on Twitter first and also seem to answer a few questions for people on occasion...

• Like 1